Chapter 83

Xiao family.

"Mother, I met a fool today." Xiao Yuefeng said suddenly at the dinner table.

Zheng Peier was a little surprised: "Where did you see him?"

"In the gambling yard, mother, the little fool went to gamble." Xiao Yuefeng said.

Zheng Peier was stunned for a while. Xiao Jingting used to gamble when everything was okay. When he came back this time, Xiao Jingting didn't gamble much. I didn't expect the fool to bet on it. Xiao Xiaofan was so big that he started to gamble. Now, how did Xiao Jingting teach children?

"He went alone?" Zheng Peier asked.

"No, Uncle went with him." Xiao Yuefeng said.

Xiao Qingyan heard the news, raised his head and looked at Xiao Yuefeng, some suspiciously said: "Since the ancient mountain piles are not filled with gambling yards, that kind of place, there are no thousands of tens of thousands of silver, so I dare not dare to go in. So much money?"

"The little fool chose a lot of stones, and finally counted more than eight thousand two, the little fool himself had three thousand two, Xiao Xiaodong gave him three thousand two, and another two thousand two, which was given by his uncle. "" Xiao Yuefeng said.

"Eight thousand two? Son, have you made a mistake, are you two hundred two!" Zheng Peier opened his eyes involuntarily.

Eight thousand two hundred, how much is that! Xiao Qingyan gives her a few hundred dollars a month, but fortunately, she will make up for it, otherwise, she can't even afford clothes and jewelry.

How old is Xiao Xiaofan! Then the size of a tiny bit, where the three thousand and two silvers come to dominate.

Xiao Yuefeng shook his head and said, "I don't have it! All three also saw it. Mother, you can ask him if you don't believe it! It is indeed three thousand two. The fool bought a pile of broken stones."

Zheng Peier: "..." What Xiao Jingting thought, actually gave children so much money.

Xiao Qingyan narrowed his eyes. He went to Xiao Jinfeng’s shop today and found that the business was really good. He heard that because of the bad weather today, the business was already bad. Xiao Qingyan always felt that the shop mentioned in Zheng Peier’s letter The business in China, how to do it well, is exaggerated. I really took a look at it to find out how good the business is.

Before, my father and mother both wanted to help myself to the second and third brothers, but he didn’t pay attention to it at that time, and I would mention it again. I was afraid that it was too late. Xiao Qingyan secretly regretted his carelessness and missed the opportunity. .

"Mother, don't you say, little kids, don't you need to have a lot of odds and ends? However, there are three thousand two fools." Xiao Yuerong said dissatisfied.

Zheng Peier frowned and said, "Don't mess up."

Xiao Yuerong said dumbly: "Mother, you are too stingy, you see the third uncle is so generous to the idiot idiot, I want to buy a toy, you will not buy it for me."

Xiao Yuerong is a talker, but Xiao Qingyan is a listener intentionally. Xiao Qingyan secretly said: It is indeed not very good for him to mix. In the past, everything in the family was the first one. As a result, now my brother got a beverage shop. Much more than he is.

...

Xiao Jingting got what Xiao Xiaofan got from gambling on stones. He was so excited that he couldn't restrain himself. He didn't even eat dinner.

Xiao Xiaofan wanted to inform Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan to eat, but Xiao Xiaodong stopped him.

Xiao Xiaodong felt that the two parents might be there for you. When they didn't have time to eat, they stopped Xiao Xiaodong and greeted Xiao Xiaofan to eat some steamed buns and buns and went to bed. Although Xiao Xiaofan was reluctant, he still reluctantly accepted it.