Phone sex

(Tokoyami pov)

This is dangerous, but I'm soo pent up I need to cum so bad...i can't believe I'm touching myself to shoji's voice, fuck "and then he told me to fuck off, classic bakugou right?" "Yeah.. Yep" it comes off breathier than I want it too.

"Tokoyami? Are you okay you sound tired?" I barely catch that "yep totally f-fine" I internally curse at myself. There was dead silence on the other line before I hear a low dark chuckle.

"Oh ok I see. You really couldn't help yourself could you~?" I try to keep quiet but end up whimpering how can he make my cock twitch like that with just a sentence "I-im sorry shoji" he lets out a full on laugh this time embarrassing me "w-what's so funny?"

"Just the fact that I've got one of my most powerful classmates whimpering and apologizing to me because he couldn't help himself. Your such a fucking slut." My body goes rigid and my eyes widen "what? You embarrassed? Probably but you like that don't you?"

"Fuck.. I do like that I am a dirty slut b-but only for you Mezou. P-promise." He laughs louder on the other line "such a good slut keep touching yourself I want you to cum whimpering my name." So I continue to touch myself.

"Wow I can't believe how fucking horny you are. You want my fat cock baby? I know you do i see you staring at my body anytime you can such a desperate little boy aren't you?" "Yesyesyes oh god oh fuck I'm close please!"

"No I want you to fucking wait until I get to your dorm to finish you off" thats when I  hear a knock and remove my fingers from my hole and open the door hiding my body making eye contact with shoji. "Hey baby~ ready to get fucked?" I whine and nod "good~." He states before coming inside.

Time skip Because it's late and I'm tired

"Oh oh fuck your fingers are so fucking good shit I cant, wait take them out I want to cum on your cock please" I look up with tears in my eyes . shoji reaches to take his mask off and stops I've never seen his face before.

He looks me in the eyes as if asking me to look away so I do "o-okay you can look now. I look and he looks absolutely gorgeous I smile and cup his scarred face "your absolutely lovely Mezou." He blushes and straightens up grabbing my legs and putting them on his shoulders.

"I did say I was gonna fuck you so let's start shall we?" I nod as he slowly starts to push in it hurts so bad he's about as thick as my fucking wrist "almost.... There! Got it just let me know when I can move" I nod being in pain before it slowly turns to pleasure and I nod.

He starts slow but then begins a brutal pace "AHAH MEZOU OOO FUCK SO ROUGH~" I end with a whimper because it feels so good "S-shit fumi your such a tight little slut good boy Fumikage good boy." My eyes cross not being able to take it.

"MEZOU! I CANT IM FUCKING CUMMING AHHHAHH OH SHIT PLEASE AH OOO YEAHHAHS SO GOOD~!" "Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUMI IM CUMMING TOO AHHH OHHH FUCK YEESSS" he falls on me after we cum and looks me in the eyes "I wasnt to rough right? The last thing I want is for you to be hurt" " I'm definitely gonna be sore tomorrow but I'm good I promise.... I love you Mezou." He smiles sweetly at me "I love you too Fumikage."

                            The end