childhood friends pt 4

(Last part!)

Shouji pov

I wake up in the middle of the night. My chest hurts. I can't breathe. Why did pony have to be so mean during that match? Now I cant stop thinking about how ugly I am. Fuck, I should she what fumi's up to. No you dumbass its 3 in the morning hed hate you. But it hurts so bad....

I walk down the dorm stairs to his dorm, not wanring to take the elevator because of 2 fears. One it breaking and I fall to my death. Or 2 it closes cant be opened and I starve or suffocate. It's already hard to breathe. When did tears start falling down my face. I'm shaking.

I stop in front of his room. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I knock slightly not truly wanting to wake him. He opens the door and see me having a panic attack. He gently pulls me into his embrace and we sit on his bed.

He texts someone. I wonder who it is. I can't breathe. He holds me until I relax a bit but its not enough. I can breathe only slightly. He grabs my hand  "Hey do you remember the day we first met?" I nod as he explains in great detail how we became friends not realizing I've calmed down.

There's a knock on the door. "Come in." He says gently as uraraka walks in with some tea. it smells so good and nice. She sets it down. "Good night you two." We both wave. Fumikage hands me the tea cuddling me closer I drink some of it and get exhausted.

He smiles and takes the rest to drink himself. "When you wake up we can talk about why youve been feeling so bad today okay?" I nod. "Okay sweet boy I love you. Have a wonderful sleep." "Love you too." I mumble falling into a deep sleep in fumikage's arms. Feeling dark shadow wrap around us both. And suddenly I forget why I was so upset in the first place.

The end👸