shrunken tokoyami

(Sorry this might be really bad this is the first chapter ive written like this so for this request if this isnt how you wanted it I deeply apologise I just went more of a micro fic route so again I apologise if thats not what you wanted on to the fic.)

Shoji pov

I woke up to a weird sensation I didnt see fumikage around at all so I thought he had just went to take a shower but, I didnt see him anywhere. So I went back to my room in panic when I felt something poking my ankle. I look down nervously seeing a small dark shadow poking me. I look to the left to see a tiny Fumikage and I immediately start panicking.

"How- what-when-who-why I-" "shut up Mezou." I go quiet and instead pick him up, hes about the size of one of my fingers. He sighs "I was hit with a quirk when we went out yesterday, remember?" I then get the memory of fumikage getting hit with a quirk and passing out. I remember the panic I felt when I held his limp body in my arms. He gets my attention by laying on my fingers.

I blush noticing how small he really is, he seems to have noticed me staring and started chuckling before asking me what I'm thinking about. "J-just how small you are." He looks amused "and that turns you on doesnt it?" My face gets even hotter from embarrassment before nodding. He looks interested before suggesting if we should try something.

"Only if your ok with trying something." He smiles "I am." I nod before moving my thumb to grind against the front of his jeans as he lets out little grunts and moans. I feel him harden under the pressure of my thumb, and I start moving it faster. He starts moaning louder " Mezou I'm gonna- cum!" I swallow nervously before continuing my movements as he starts cumming in his jeans, as he grinds against my thumb.

"You need pleasure too. Dont you mezou~?" I blush at the teasing statement before nodding." Let me try something. Lay down and strip off your pants." I follow his orders as he climbs off my hand and starts touching my cock with his small hands and his hot, wet, tongue. Leaving me panting and desperate.

I feel the same build up in the pit of my stomach. I feel myself get harder. I also start feeling my balls clench indicating I'm about to make a big, sticky, mess. I whimper and say "fumi I'm about to cum!" I hear him chuckle "go on baby. Cum for me." Hearing those words snaps something in my tummy and I cum all over myself. I look over and I see him drenched in my cum and I get super embarrassed before taking him to get cleaned.

The end👁👄👁