almost getting caught

(This is a request based off of the headcannons. Also if there is a lot more grammar mistakes its because I have acrylic nails and it's hard to type so I'm sorry for that😭 also bottom shoji again cuz why not 🤷)

Tokoyami pov

We sitting at lunch me, Mezou, asui,koda,sato, and oijiro. Me and Mezou are sitting together. Sato and koda are feeding each other. And oijiro and asui seem to be in an argument. When all of the sudden I feel a hand on my thigh I glance over to see shoji glancing at me with an obvious smirk. I glare at him in warning because he should remember what happened last time he something like this but he just smiled bigger showing me he didn't care so I guess he's being bratty today he's going to regret his life choices by doing this.

I start having a conversation with oijiro trying to keep my composer as Mezou uses his quirk to suck me off under the table. "So yeah I think I have to-fuck a-agree with you oijiro."
"Thank you! It just made the most sense and are you okay?" I blush "Y-yeah I'm-oh gods fine d-dont worry." He looks at me still skeptical but he drops it and Mezou starts sucking faster and right as I was about to cum.

*RING* *RING* "oh I guess that's the bell." Mezou states standing up leaving me to sit down hard as everybody goes back to class I adjust myself. And pull out a piece of paper to write on.

Shoji pov

Was that too much? Oh gods he's gonna be so mad but that's what I want. The door opens once more and fumikage walks in he drops a piece of paper on my desk and I read it in silence. You think you can get away with being a little brat but dont worry I'm not taking excuses this time. You're in so much trouble my dear sweet Mezou. I feel my dick twitch in my pants as my full body trembles and I start fearing for my life.

The rest of the day is like that to everytime I make eye contact with fumi he smirks making me throb. Until the class finally makes it to the dorms where I follow fumi to my dorm he opens the door and waits for me to go in I enter looking down nervously he sits on my futon patting his lap as I lay over it before he says "don't count I'm spanking you till your ass is purple.

*SMACK* I grunt at the first impact as he continues slamming his hand down quickly. "Will you do it again?" He asks before hitting my ass again roughly "N-NO SIR I PROMISE PLEASE STOP!" He sighs before *SMACK SMACK SMACK* he then stops to rub my ass as I whimper "such a pretty red." He whispers. He then flips me onto my back pulling out lube and prepping me. (Sorry this isn't descriptive these nails just suck)

He pushes himself inside and as soon as I nod he slams into my body making me scream in pleasure he continues hammering his cock into my prostate and I already feel like I'm about to cum. "FUMI PLEASE IM AGH NGH UGH UNGH CUMMING!" He starts going faster. "CUMMING SIR!" I then squirt all over my and fumikage as he continues pounding me before he cums falling on top of me. "Are you gonna do that again?" "No sir" he smiles "good boy I love you" "I love you too sir."

The end😩