Cross dressing

Tokoyami pov

When jirou first suggested it I thought I would hate it "come on just put it on!" " jirou that is a skirt a crop top I'm not wearing those." She then gave me big puppy eyes that I couldn't resist. Now ive been standing in this dressing room staring at myself for the past 10 minutes. "Are you done yet?" "Yeah yeah, just give me a second." I walk out and her jaw drops. "Shoji would die seeing you in that."

"Then we might need to put it back. Id like to keep my boyfriend over some clothes." She glared at me "okay, fine it was a joke." "Good because we need to buy you this." "We dont need to you want to" "yep! So come on take it off." I sigh and put my normal clothes back on. And of course right before we leave jirou grabs a choker with a blue gem on it.

Time skip

We get back to the dorms and jirou shoves the bag with my clothes in it on me and I take it to my room, getting changed and texting mezou.

    Private messages with Mezou❤ and Fumi❤

Fumi❤: hey babe.

Mezou❤: yes dear?

Fumi❤: I have a surprise for you so come to my dorm 😉

Mezou❤:😳 okay love you

Fumi❤: love you too😘

I sit up on my knees on my bed spreading my legs with the skirt now only going down to my thighs I hear a knock "Mezou?" "Yeah its me." "Come in!" I say giddy. He enters the room and stops dead in his tracks swallowing. "Surprise~." He blushes and closes the door locking it.

"Who picked this outfit for you? Or did you pick it yourself?" "Jirou picked it for me." "I'm glad she did." He says looking me over again. His face becomes a darker shade of red (😏) "um can i try something?" I nod.

Time skip

*smooch sluuurrp kiss* I throw my head back whining. "Mezou ungh~ your mouth is so good~! Oh hah." *sluuurrp suck kiss smooch* he pulls his head off for a small amount of time just to say "oh I can tell~." *suuuccck smooch sluuurrrp kiss kiss kiss* " ahh uh oo ngh fuck~ I'm cumming ungh~!" Mezou pulls off again. "Actually your gonna cum on my cock understood?" I nod panting he licks his lips "Good~."

Another time skip because I'm in class

"OHH AHHH MEZOU FUCK ALMOST THERE UNGH AHH OOO PLEASE~!" He laughs continuously pounding into my pathetic worn out hole. He leans towards my neck with a smirk taking off my choker. My eyes widen. "NO NO MEZOU DON'T~!" He grins before attacking my over sensitive neck with his mouth nibbling on it making me whimper and mewl. "Oh~ fuck IM CUMMING AGH UNGH~!" "Go ahead~." I squirt and Mezou grunts before squirting inside me with a high pitched "ungh ngh~ fumi~!" And he presses his large and heavy frame on top of my smaller one.

"We should probably get cleaned up. Let's take a shower together~ ❤" I blush at his obvious intentions. "Fine but I get to ride you until you sob for mercy~." I whisper seductively in his ear and he mewls "O-okay~." He bites his lip carrying us to the shower thats more likely gonna be dirty than clean 😏.

                         The end😍

Quick A/N: I seriously can not thank you guys enough for just about 600 reads I did not expect this. It really makes me happy and makes my day and I hope I make your day too. Because I am so happy rn seriously thank you. 😊❤