The Big Day

Shoji pov

This is it... I cant believe it. 5 months ago was the day I proposed to Fumikage. It had started out as a really well planned date.

Flashback~

"This place is gorgeous Mezou, why did you just tell me about this." We stand on a tall hill seeing the beautiful city lights below. I'm sweating. "Well I wanted to but I never found the time. And if I did I would forget." He turns towards me glowing in the moonlight. "Thats fair I guess." He laughs why is he so perfect... I guess nows the time I gently grab his hand. Pulling my mask down.

"Fumikage Tokoyami, I know I am not tbe most attractive man in the world, but you still were there when you saw my face. You still were there when I got injured multiple times. And I know you will always be there. And I want you to realise I would do the same possibly even more just to stay by your side and keep you safe." He starts crying whiles smiling and before I continue he grabs my face.

"First of all you are absolutely gorgeous dont even joke like that and second of all I doubt you would do more then me but continue." I chuckle "thanks, anyway I want to be able to protect you and stay by your side for the rest of my life so... Fumikage Tokoyami will you marry me?" His eyes widen and before he can answer "Yes! Yes!" We look over to see dark shadow clapping her hands happily. And we laugh "Yes." He says we embrace and look out at the city once more.

End of flashback~

But now here I am standing at the altar waiting for my groom. Gods saying that gives me chills. I hear people start to get out of their seats and music starting to play and I turn towards the door seeing class couples walking through first the majority of them crying. Then I see him walking towards me in a white tuxedo holding roses he looks so beautiful. He finally stands in front of me and gently rubs tears off my face I couldnt even tell I was crying.

(I dont know how to write vows or what the officiant says so I'm going to skip that sorry!😓)

"Do you Mezou shoji take fumikage to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" "And do you Fumikage Tokoyami take Mezou Shoji to be your lawfully wedded husband?" (Sorry this is really bad😓) "I do" "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." I pull my mask off and kiss Fumikage as everybody cheers in the background.

Time skip ( here might be a bit if these)

Its time for the bouquet toss Fumikage stands in front of all our old non-married classmates and he tosses the flowers back hitting koda in the face who blushes when he realizes. Sato then stands closer to him wrapping his arms around his waist as koda blushes harder.

Another Time skip straight to the honeymoon smut

"Oh gods thats so good~. OH OH MEZOU~" I start sucking roughly at the sensitive head of fumikage's dick. "Wait wait! I'm gonna cum!" Continuing to suck him off I form a hand into a mouth "thats the point baby~" he whimpers. "I want to cum with your big fat dick in me please." I stop and lift my head smirking.

Time skip again I know I'm sorry

"OH FUCK YES MEZOU! SO GOOD MM UGH!" "OH GODS FUMI YOUR SO TIGHT! UGH NGH IM GONNA CUM SOON!" I continue my brutal pace inside fumikage. Slamming deep against his prostate. "CUM IN ME DADDY! DONT HOLD BACK AGH!" I throw my head back on the edge of orgasm "I WONT I WONT AGH CUMMINH! UGH OHH AHH PLEASE~" I start filling Fumikage up hearing "YES YES THANK YOU! AGH UNGH DADDY! CUMMING! UGH" he squirts on both our chests and I fall on top of him closing my eyes before whispering "goodnight Fumikage shoji." He chuckles " goodnight dear" and we pass out in each other's arms ready to start our new married life.

(I hope this was good you guys/girls/ genderless blobs comments really give me encouragement and I have never been happier thank you guys so much for your requests and eveything including you just taking time out of your day to read my story it means a lot I promise you thank you so much🤗💞❤)