kiribaku

(This is kirishima's dare from the face sitting chapter. Bottom kirishima btw if you dont like it dont read it)

Kirishima pov

"NO WAY! IM NOT DOING THAT!" I shout at minas ridiculous dare. "Oh c'mon kiri. Whens the last time you and bakugou y'know..." She just makes a kissing sound which doesn't help at all. "All you have to do is beg for that dick." I glare at her and sigh pulling out my phone blushing.

Rocks❤:Hey katsuki sorry if I woke you but there is something I want to ask.

Pop❤: what is it ei?

Rocks❤: um can you please fuck me? I want it really bad. 😖

Pop❤: ...

Pop❤: I would but you didnt call me my "name" and you didnt beg good enough.

Rocks❤: please daddy I want you so bad.

Pop❤: come on eijiro daddy knows you can do better 😉

Rocks❤: please daddy I want to be your good boy. Please let me have your cock in my tight pathetic hole I need it 😭😖

Pop❤: good boy ei come to daddy's room 😏

I blush and turn my phone off looking around seeing tokoyami is missing. "Hey where did tokoyami go?" "To probably get fucked by shoji." Jirou chuckles and I blush "I um need to get going to." I stand up and as I'm leaving Mina yells "GET THAT DICK BOY!" I blush harder and face palm.

Time skip

I knock on katsukis door and he opens it dragging me inside. "Hey baby~." I wave not knowing what else to do. He chuckles at me pinning me down and grabbing some lube. Lubing up his fingers and telling me to strip. After I finish stripping he inserts one finger gently and starts moving it. Then he inserts a second one making a scissoring motion. And finally a third one. He gently pulls them out after 10 minutes.

He lubes up his cock and looks me in the eyes I nod and he pushes in. He waits a few minutes before I nod and he starts moving with a slow grind. And as time goes on "please daddy faster and harder!" He smirks at me and starts hammering my prostate. "AHH UGH DADDY UNGH~!" his eyes roll as he gets close too. "Oh good boy good boy GOOD BOY EIJIRO!" He cries cumming. "DADDY YES AHH AGH OHH YES!" I squirt on mine and his chest. And he falls on top of me.

We stay laying down as he cuddles me. "I love you ei." I blush at the name. "Love you too daddy." And we cuddle till we pass out in each other's arms.