Sensitive

(This was a request! Not my idea! 😊)

Shoji pov

Me and fumikage just finished studying so were sitting in my room just each on our phones not paying attention. I glance over at him just staring. As I continue looking I notice his choker, so I decide to ask him.

"Hey fumi?" "Hm?" "Why do you wear that choker?" I watch his feathers ruffle a bit. Before he clears his throat and responds with. "Oh I just like it for style." I nod "oh okay." Deciding to stand up, sit behind him, and then cuddle him. I get an idea.

"Can I see?" He looks confused. "Your neck I mean." He nods unraveling his choker and placing it on the floor. I smile brightly "aw you look so cute fumi!" I pull my mask down and gently kiss his neck hearing him let out a whimper.

I stare at him doing it again with him making the exact same noise. So I start to lick his neck slowly, and feel as his body twitches and trembles. I smirk "Your sensitive~ huh?" He shivers before nodding. I chuckle forming two more mouths one to suck his nipples the other to suck his dick.

He starts to get sentive and gets closer to cumming. I chuckle darkly continuing to play with his body using my quirk. I decide to make one final mouth that eats him out as I finger his hole just to loosen him up. He thrashes his body around and jerks in my arms "just fuck me Mezou!"

I laugh "wow using words just like you were taught good boy." He mewls at the nickname. I slowly stop eating him out and pull my fingers out placing my cock in front of his entrance. I pin him down and start pounding into him having him scream and moan in pleasure.

The scream scares me so I slow down and make sure I didnt genuily hurt him. As soon as I get the okay I continue ram myslef inside of his hole. And after a while I take one of my hand mouths and suck him off as I continue to fuck into his small body. He then clenches around my cock.

That shows me he is about to blow his load. And because of that I use my hand to play with him a bit more aggressively. He starts squealing in pleasure as he cums. "MEZOU! CUMMING! UGH UGH UGH~!" I taste and watch him cum in my hand mouth and I swallow.

He tightens once more making me start to get closer I continue to fuck him until I feel the build up in my tummy "Cumming,Cumming,CUMMING, CUMMING FUMI!" I then spill inside his tummy and we both lay on my futon and pass out in each other's arms.

The end🤰