Stay Quiet pt 1

(Shoji's pov)

The whole class decided to watch a movie today we just need to find out which one."But the polar express is soo good! And, it's almost christmas!" Kaminari shouted. "But the nightmare before Christmas is better!" Shouted jirou. Fumikage came over and being the smart person he is "why don't we just have a vote?" They stop and turn towards him "Fine!" And the voting started. I myself chose the polar express because I love that movie.

"What'd you vote for?" Fumikage asked "oh the polar express. It's one of my favorite movies." He looks at me and nods before standing up to vote. He sits back down and leans near my ear " I picked the polar express because you love it." "B-but fumi! You love nightmare before Christmas." He smiles "yes but I love you more." I blush "Polar Express won!" Kaminari shouts as jirou glares at him. And yaomomo hugs her girlfriend trying to calm her down.

Time skip

The movie barely started and Fumikage is sitting in my lap with a blanket over both of us. I look at him and slide one of my hands along his thigh, and he tenses. I slip my hand in his pants grabbing him through his boxers. I then stick my hand into his boxers fully smirking a bit.

He gasps quietly I smirk then changing my hand to a mouth sucking him off. His eyes clench shut. I then start sucking harder trying to get him to cum. He starts panting and squirming a bit. "Are you alright tokoyami? You seem a bit bothered?" Asked yaomomo "Yeah Fumikage are you okay?" He sits there "Yeah I'm fuck f-fine~"

"Okay just checking" she goes back to watching the movie I stop touching him but I don't remove my hand he glares at me. After waiting a few minutes I start sucking him off again and lean towards his ear "you should stay quiet baby~" he blushes and I start sucking him harder and he squirts covering his mouth.

I chuckle quietly. Not worrying about the consequences. Everybody sings along to when christmas comes to town. And then the movie ends. Me and fumi stand up I stretch walking towards the elevator. Tokoyami enters the elevator with me and we stand there in silence until he says "you know im going to punish you so bad you cry thinking about it for the next few weeks right?" I freeze and look at him and we reach the fourth floor he grabs my shirt collar "get ready" he growls deeply and I know I fucked up.

                        To be continued.....