Threesome pt2

Shoji pov

After me and fumi talked about it and discussed it we came to the conclusion of asking oijiro instead. The whole day I thought about it. Just the thought of both fumi and oijiro luming over me with smirks on their faces asking if the other wants to go "first". I shudder at the thought. The bell rings and I guess its time. I make eye contact with fumi and he nods.

Time skip

We arrive at the dorms late so we can wait for everybody else to get there. We go to oijiro's dorm and knock hearing his voice "gimme one second!" He opens the door after about a minute with a smile on his face. "Shoji! Tokoyami! What are you guys doing here? Oh sorry how rude of me come in come in. I know it's not much sorry." I smile underneath my mask "well I mean my room is just a futon and a desk so I have no room to speak." I laugh and sit down next to fumikage.

"Right, so what did you guys need?" Fumi looks at me and nods. I blush " um so uh me and um fumi um thought that uh...." "We would like to have a threesome with you." Fumi states and I swear I turn the same color of kirishima's hair but I nod.

Oijiro's gaze turns from surprised, to intrigued, to predatory. I flinch. "So you want me to have a threesome with you guys?" "Y-yeah" I stutter and fumikage nods. "Okay I think I can do that but how is this gonna work? Like whos topping who?" I blush harder thinking about it. "Mezou will be bottoming the whole time but I am fine with whatever. If you want me to top you I will. And if you want me to bottom I will."

Oijiro looked deep in thought "how about we see how it goes because I'm not sure." Fumikage nods "I understand" he turns his gaze to my body and smirks. "Lets get started shall we?" Oijiro nods not looking away from my body as they both slowly close in on me. And I gulp.

Time skip

"Agh~ fuck! Uh please~" both fumi and oijiro chukle on their knees on either side of my body as oijiro is roughly grinding his tail against my cock. And fumi is fingering me. "He is quite loud. I wasnt expecting it." "Oh yes mezou's a screamer" oijiro nods grinding his tail against my cock harder as fumi adds a second finger "AHH~ OH~ PLEASE!" they both laugh..... This is gonna be a long night.

Oijiro leans down to my ear "dont tell me the tallest most muscular guy in class is gonna cum because my tail and a few fingers feels too good~." He laughs darkly as I whimper. He licks my ears. "No thats my weak spot!~" he smirks sticking his tongue in my ear grinding his tail harder and fumi adds a third finger finding my prostate automatically and I cant hold it. "AHH FUMI, OIJIRO IM CUMMING AHHHH UNGH~ YESS! FUUUUUCCCKKK!" and I cum pathetically on oijiro's tail, him and fumi make eye contact smirking.

Fumi then leans down to my other ear "wow how pathetic you came on your classmates tail~." I blush "T-thats because he was grinding it so hard on my sensitive cock fumi~." "That's no excuse now oijiro, do you want to fuck the little boy first or me?" I bite my lip at that nickname. And they both catch it. "Oh so you like being called a little boy huh? How cute~" "You can go first tokoyami. I mean he did cum from grinding on my tail like a virgin." I blush. "Your right I'll go first~."

Time skip

"Fuck so deep and rough~! Fumi!" Oijiro looks down at me while fumi pounds my hole senseless. I'm gasping for air trying not to cum. Fumi stares at me. "Oh OH FUCK MEZOU SO TIGHT CUMMING UGH AHHH HAH~!" I feel fumikage fill me up but I dont cum. "Your turn oijiro~!" I blush harder. Oijiro gets between my legs licking his lips. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you~." I mewl as he pushes in and it hurts only a little bit after being stretched. He starts thrusting and automatically my stomach churns in pleasure and I feel myself getting closer "no....no" I whimper. Oijiro stops all movement "oh my gosh shoji I'm so sorry! I should have waited longer or asked if you were still comfortable! I'm sorr-" "No! I was saying that because I was close and I didnt want to cum yet..... I'm sorry." He smiles "its okay... Can I keep moving?" I nod as he starts thrusting again this time harder.

" anytime you dont want to cum you tell me. I'm gonna make you cum regardless. Because you deserve it shoji. You do, believe me." I gasp hearing his kind words getting closer " c-c-CUMMING~! AHHHHHH FUCCKK YESSS SIRRRR~!" I finish and he finishes inside me i smile as he lays on me and fumi does the same. But oijiro panics "I-im sorry you probably want me to go this is just a one time thing I-" I grab him and pull him close. "Do you want it to be more than that? Be honest." Fumikage states staring him deep in the eyes. "I do want it to be more than that." "Then thats okay fumikage states pressing his beak against oijiros forehead "as long as mezous okay with dating both of us." I smile "of course I would love to date both of you. You guys are amazing." They smile. "I love you guys goodnight." " I love you too" " I love you as well." And we all went to sleep happily.

The end😍