if you wont scream I'll just have to try harder~

(Hello! I'm so sorry it's been this long since ive posted I just havent had the motivation until now. This chapter is going to be a bit shorter because I'm tired again I apologise still I hope you enjoy! 😊)

Tokoyami pov

After I finish grabbing a snack from the dorm kitchen I head upstairs shaking my feathers out in the empty elevator. Ive never liked showering, I always hate the way my feathers feel afterwards. Regardless of the strange feel I do smell nice at least and thats what matters most. I realize that I pressed the wrong elevator button I couldve sworn I pressed 2. But now I'm at 4.

"That was me." I turn towards dark shadow they look at me and I sigh deciding to go to shoji's room instead. I knock but I get no answer so I keep knocking. Worried I open the door only to find shoji with headphones on fingering himself with three of his thick fingers. I stare at him until his eyes open staring at me. His cheeks flush and he looks away.

I close and lock the door and walk towards him. "Do you want me to fuck you mezou?" He bites his lip "yes please." He pulls his fingers out whining before staring up at me nodding. I put my hard cock against his tight hole and slowly push in. After getting himself and myself situated and comfortable I start thrusting.

Just gently grinding my hips until Mezou says "kirishima and bakugou are next door so we should keep quiet okay?" I nod starting to pick up the speed of my thrusts. Shoji grabs my shoulders only letting out small whimpers. I pull myself almost completely out he looks at me desperately "please fumi...!" I smirk before leaning in to whisper "if you wont scream... I'll just have to try harder."

His eyes widen pleading. ignoring his pleads I slam back into his body, but to be nice I place my hand right over his mouth as he starts screaming for mercy. I stare at him softly while fucking rearranging his organs with each thrust. He's screaming and crying for mercy in the palm of my hand getting spit and tears all over it. I'm sure I would find it gross but right now its incredibly hot.

I feel my stomach start to coil as my orgasm builds. I watch him tip over the edge cumming onto his own stomach tightening around my dick making me cum deep inside of him. Too tired to clean up we each lay in each others arms just holding each other.

The end⌚

(Again I'm so sorry this is shorter and less detailed then other chapters I promise I'll try to get a better chapter out the next one. Hopefully its going to be longer too, but thank you for being patient with me! 💜💜💜)