Disgusting

Shoji pov

It was a harmless conversation but my body told me other wise. "Wait you like just straight black coffee?" I look up from my phone to make eye contact with Fumikage "um yeah?" His expression shows disgust and he says three words that have been fucking with my mind all day. "Your fucking disgusting." He was glaring and yet that makes me even more turned on. And I cant focus in class thinking about those same three words.

Time skip

Practice is over and I'm drenched in sweat and I feel a small hand on my back. They remove their hand quickly though. "Mezou your soaked that's so disgusting!" And my breath hitches. And we make eye contact seeing the evil smirk on fumikage's face realizing he's fucking with me.

My eyes widen as he laughs and lowers his voice close to my ear "you think I wouldnt find out about your kink gorgeous? That I wouldnt know you liked being called a dirty pathetic whore? How cute, come to my dorm later and I'll treat you like the cheap disgusting whore you are." He says winking as he walks out and I look down realizing my shower's gonna take a lot longer than I planned.

Another Time skip

I stand in front of fumikage's dorm blushing and hard as a rock (kirishima much 😎 jk 😆) right before I knock the door opens to show Fumikage staring at me with a dissatisfied look that makes my cock throb harder he looks down and laughs. "Come in whore."

I kneel on his floor with my head down as he circles my body as if I'm his prey and the thought turns me on to no end. He stands in front of me and with and evil grin as he leans down looking me in the eyes intensely. "So what should I do to my favorite cock slut this time? Do you want to be my cum dump tonight sweetheart?" "Yes sir." I bite my lip as he removes my clothes and mask (with consent of course. Consent is important.) And he tilts my head up to look him in the eyes as if hes going to kiss me. So I slightly open my mouth..... And he spits in it. Before I spit it out he keeps my mouth closed and looks me in the eyes. "Swallow it. If you want, I'm not forcing you." He adds gently.

I look him in the eyes and create a mouth "but I want to be a good slut. And take what daddy gives me~." And I swallow looking him in the eyes. As his feathers get ruffled which is his way of blushing. "What now daddy?" He stares at me and smirks. "On the bed ass up lets get started~." I whimper climbing on the bed.

Time skip Because your girl is tired

Fumi's fucking me at a rough fast pace I dont know how long I'll last. "P-PLEASE FUMIKAGE I CANT, OH YES IM CUMMING!" And I feel a hand squeezing the base of my dick to prevent me from cumming. "I t-think ugh a little ngh~ oh slut like you needs to beg for it." "Please let me cum daddy I'm gonna be such a good cum dump for you I promise please~!" He chuckles deep and dark "Good enough~." And he starts slamming into me and I can already feel it again "OH OH FUMIKAGE CUMMING! YES AHH MMM UGH OOO SHIT!" I squirt on the bed and my chest. "Oh Mezou fuck yes oh oh yes yes AHHH agh ugh ungh mmm ooo~!" And fumikage fills me up.

Another Time skip sorry

After we got clean we just started cuddling when Fumikage says " y'know I dont personally think your a slut . your my gorgeous baby boy. My precious little prince remeber that." "I will promise my king~." His feathers ruffle again and we drift off to sleep with smiles on our faces.

The end😘