opening up

(I just wanted to write some wholesome, supportive class 1-a)

Shoji pov

I sit in the commons nervously as all of my classmates talk around me. I'm sitting next to fumi. I sigh shakily and see him looking at me through the corner of my eye. "Mezou? Are you alright?" I nod before responding. "I think I'm ready for the class to see fumi." His eyes widen before he nods. " I will support you the whole time."

I slowly stand up from my seat, and walk in front of everyone, getting their attention. "Hello. Um there is something ive been hiding from you guys, and since its our 2nd year I think its time you guys know." Everybody starts looking at each other concerned, and fumi makes eye contact with me, giving me a supportive thumbs up.

"Um so, I know we've been through a lot together as a class, and we've all grown and became friends so... I think its time you guys see my face." Everybody's eyes widen. "Are you sure shoji?" Kaminari asks. I nod putting my fingers over the top of my mask and close my eyes. I breathe out and pull it down......

Theres silence for a few seconds or minutes I can't tell. But I feel so exposed, everyones probably judging me, I knew I looked disgusting. I dont want to be here. And right before I get up and leave I hear kirishima say "can you show us your teeth real quick." Realizing he doesnt sound completely disgusted I show my teeth.

The suspense is killing me so I open my eyes and see the huge smiles on everyones faces, before kirishima breaks the silence. "I'm not the only one with sharp teeth anymore!" "You look gorgeous shoji." I hear momo say. Everyones being super supportive. This is the first time that not one person has been scared or disgusted. Without being able to hold it back I bursted into tears.

The whole class came up and gave me a group hug praising me, and in that moment I dont think I could've been happier.

❤The end😊