in public

Shoji pov

I feel myself get dragged along the halls of UA and fumi pulls me into an empty classroom. He pushes me do my back slams into a desk. I turn to him confused before I start in his eyes, seeing the lustful look in his eyes makes me blush. "Fumi." I breathe out he growls at me and keeps me pinned to the desk. "Stay Quiet we wouldn't want anyone to know, now would we?" I whimper before nodding.

He separates my legs as he presses his thigh into my crotch. I gasp in pleasure at the feeling. He continues grinding his leg into my crotch making me moan pathetically. As my moans start getting louder he presses his hand to my mouth, "shhh." I stand there confused before hearing, "man, I'm sooo tired!" "Who cares if we're late to class were going to get in big trouble." "Fineeeeee."

I couldnt make out who the voices belonged to but, even after hearing them fumi didn't stop. Resulting. In me letting out a loud moan. "Hey, did you hear that?" "Yeah, it sounded like it was coming from this empty classroom." I start panicking as Fumikage doesn't stop his movement. We hear the footsteps get closer as he slips his hand in my pants giving me a handjob.

I hear them grab the door handle and right as soon as their about to open it, we hear someone shout. "What are you guys doing?!" "Well we heard some-" "shut up I don't care, lets go before we're late." "But-" "Now!" And we hear them run off.

I let out a sigh of relief glaring at fumikage. Before I start moaning again at the hand job. "That was close huh?" I sigh angrily, as he laughs at me. "Relax I wasnt actually going to continue if we got caught, I just wanted to see your reaction." I blushed. "S-shut up." He laughs again. "You must've really liked it considering as soon as they got closer you cock started throbbing really bad huh?"

My face goes an even darker shade of red. "I said shut up!" He listens and stops talking but he continues to give me a hanjob until I mewl and cum in his hand. He smirks before bending me over a desk as he pulls out lube and a condom that he had on him for some reason. As he lubes up his fingers he stops moving. I get confused and turn to him.

He stares at me silently asking for consent, I nod and he continues to finger me open.

Time skip because I'm tired

He pulls his fingers out and lubes up his cock. He gently pushes it into my body. He then starts off with slow gentle thrusts before ramming inside of me. Hitting my prostate almost everytime. I start whinning and moaning loudly, feeling my self get closer before I cum all over the desk beneath me. I hear him grunt and moan before filling me up with his cum.

We clean ourselves off and go to class together.

The end💕