Threesome

Shoji pov

I wake up feeling sore and I open my eyes to find out I cant see, "where am I?" I feel a small hand place itself on my chest startling me "do not worry my dear you are safe and in good hands." Its Fumikage whats he doing? "Fumi? What's going on?"

I hear two chuckles at the same time both sound the exact same " which one of us my dear Mezou?" What does he mean by that? "Lets say I got hit with a quirk there are now two of me, and we both decided to play with you. All. Night. Long~." I blush "is this some sick joke?" I feel four hands on my body now and they both speak at the same time. "Does it seem like I'm joking?" I flinch and tremble out of either fear or pleasure, probably both honestly.

One pair of hands slides around my chest stopping to play with my nipples. And I barely register the second pair going down my body right to my boxers! "W-wait! Fumi I'm sensitive..... Just please be gentle." They both laugh darkly as one of them states " but that just makes you more fun to play with sooo..... No." He then pulls my boxers down and grabs my cock with his right hand and my balls with his left.

I gasp as he starts stroking my cock and squeezing my balls. Then there is a wet feeling on my chest as I realize the other Fumikage has started licking my nipples. "Agh~ uhh ooo hah ungh fuck ah oh yes~" I hear both of them laugh. The first one starts licking the tip of my cock spreading his saliva all over it. "AHH oo hah~ UNGH~" he then goes back to jerking me off but he brings his beak lower and.... Wait.... "NO! N-NOT THERE!" He laughs "too bad~" his tongue starts attacking my hole and I scream "AHHH FUMIKAGE!~" The second one starts attack my nipples with his tongue rougher. "OOO~ YES~!"

The feeling of both their tongues attacking me as if they hadn't eaten in a while making me tear up from the pleasure, and making my stomach pool with heat. I felt my balls tighten getting ready for release. "Oh oh O-OH YESSSSS~ CUMMING FUCK FUMIKAGE~!" they both laugh and at the same time " good boy Mezou." And I finish.

I jolt awake and open my eyes wide to see Fumikage licking his hand with a smirk. "What are you licking?" "Good dream huh?" I blush "b-b-but you were and you-" he laughs. "I saw my poor little boy was hard in his sleep and I didnt want you to wake up in pain so I helped you out, you should thank me. Say thank you daddy and tell me why." He smirks evilly I lower my head "T-thank you for helping me not hurt this morning daddy." He smiles "You're welcome baby boy. (Are you lost baby gorl? sorry lmao 😂) so what was that dream about?" After explaining he chuckles " well we cant have 2 of me so how would you feel if I asked kouda?" I raise my head red faced assuming its a joke until I see how serious fumikage looks.

"I-i wouldn't mind...." To be continued.....?

(Should I do one where they have a threesome with kouda if so who should be bottom? Or if they should have a threesome with someone else if so who?)

                         The end😘