listen~

Tokoyami pov

Me and Mezou were getting ready to go out, so I put on one of my favorite outfits. It was black ripped jeans, a really tight black shirt, a flannel, and a black choker with a red swirl design on it. I was sitting on my bed waiting for Mezou when I heard a knock on my door and saw him standing there in a dark red shirt with midnight blue pants and a red mask.

"Damn baby you look so good." I feel my face get infinitely hotter. "Maybe too good... I dont know if I want anybody else to see you in that to be honest. I know it's selfish but do you think you can change?" My eyes widen he's not serious right? "But Mezou I really like this outfit!" "I know but your so hot and I just want to be the only one who sees you in that." He slowly enters my room looking me up and down as if he was a predator and I was prey. An it turned me on more than it should've.

So I decided to do something stupid. "But mezou! No I'm not changing thats ridiculous!" He stares at me in dead silence. "Okay." And he says nothing else and I start to feel bad. "Wait no Mezou I'm sorry that was rude of me. Let me make it up to you." "No its fine fumi I understand I'm not upset." "No let me make it up to you." I close and lock my door sitting Mezou down on the bed and crawling in his lap.

I lean in to his ear "do whatever you want daddy~." And something in him switches and he puts me on the bed on my back he pulls his maske off shoving his tongue into my mouth. He then changes three of his hands into mouths. One that's attacking my chest with its tongue, one that's kissing me through my boxers, and the other thats telling me dirty promises like. "I'm gonna play with you until you squirt pathetically and start crying for mercy because of over sensitivity."

And then he removes my choker with one hand and starts licking my neck which is the most sensitive part of my body that isn't hidden by my clothes. So basically I'm moaning like a whore. "Ungh~ oh mmm yes ah fuck Mezou angh~!" He chuckles. "Such a pathetic little boy who needs to be fucked real bad huh?" I nod almost cumming at the thought until Mezou removed every hand.

"Let's get you ready for my big fat cock, right baby?" "Y-yes sir." He smiles. Again he changes one hand into a mouth and starts attacking my hole with his tongue. "Ooo ahh ngh~ mez~ hah oh shit so good." He thens grabs lube and lubes up a couple of his fingers removing his mouth putting one finger in and moving it in and out slowly. And then adding a second one making a scissoring motion. And finally adding a third stretching me open. He removes his fingers.

He lines up his cock and stares at me gently kissing my forehead pushing in. I wince in pain and he gently kisses and caresses me the whole time until hes fully inside but he doesnt move and I look at him. "What do you say when you want something?" I blush "please Mezou." Please what? And who's Mezou?" I huff gulping "please fuck me silly me- daddy." He licks his lips. "Good boy~." He thens starts with slow gentle grinds and then moves onto rough, fast thrusts that have me rolling my eyes in the back of my head. "AGH FUCK DADDY! IM GETTING CLOSE OOO UGH NGH~ PLEASE!" "Me too baby oh fuck I'm cumming! Cum with me fumi cum!" I cross my eyes. "CUMMING! AHH OH UNGH MM HAH! DADDY!" "OH FUCK! UGH AHHH FUMIKAGE! UGH!" we cum at the same time and Mezou falls on top of me. "Oh we were supposed to go out." He wraps his arms around me. "We can go tomorrow for now we cuddle and sleep!" "That spunds like a plan. I love you Mezou." "I love you too fumi."

                         The end😎