Fisting

(As shown by the title this chapter is about fisting if you dont like it dont read it. Enjoy~)

Tokoyami pov

I sit in class not really paying attention to the lesson in the slightest. I look around and stare at Mezou, how did the gods ever create a being so perfect? His large rough hands, his massive arms, his broad shoulders. What's there not to like? He turns one hand into an eye and stares back before waving. And I let my mind wander.

"What if he shoved his whole hand inside us?" I flinch at the sudden intrusion in my brain. "Shadow now is not the time to think things like that!" "We both know you werent paying attention." I sigh knowing their right before going back to thinking about shojis thick fingers.

Time skip

As I walk back to my dorm I grab mezou's hand and lead him to my dorm. "Fumi? Whats up?" I open my dorm door and push him in as I walk in myself. "Look Mezou theres something I want to try if your up for it?" He blinks wildly before nodding. "Go on."

His face is red after the explanation. "S-so you want me to fist you?" I nod. He swallows nervously "I just dont wanna hurt you." I grab his hand gently. "You wont I promise." He grabs my hand back and presses his masked lips to my knuckles, "okay I'll do it." I smile.

I watch as Mezou slowly coats his fingers with lube staring me down. "Just let me know if its too much." I nod as he slowly slips a finger in moving it around gently until I start to get used to it. He then adds a second finger making a gentle scissoring motion stretching me out for the next finger.

He adds a third and continues with the scissoring motion pressing on my prostate a few times making me moan and grunt. He then adds a fourth finger still pressing on my prostate. He pulls hi mask down and kisses the top of my head moving his fingers around inside me. He adds his thumb and slowly starts to close his hand into a fist and push it inside me.

He starts moving it back and fourth gently making me moan. He starts to pull it out and before I can complain he opens his hand slowly as to not hurt me and continues playing with my hole and pressing his fingers against my prostate. I feel my stomach start to clench after being plsyed with for so long.

"Fuh- fuck! Mezou~" he smirks before leaning down. "Cum." I feel my gym force its way out of my body aggressively. Making me nearly pass out. He kisses me on the forehead taking me to get cleaned up. I look at him asking if he wants me to help him "Oh sorry I already came. But thank you. Goodnight fumi." "Night... love." I then pass out in his arms.

The end👮