watching

(It might be too short I just came up with this on the spot and I'm running out of ideas😭)

Shoji pov

As I'm walking down the hallways leading to certain peoples dorms I go in the elevator to go to the second floor to see Fumikage. I told him to wait for me and to be prepared. I knock on his door and he lets out a very quick "come in!" So I walk in his room to see him sitting on his bed in just his boxers with his legs spread. And he looks as if he's waiting for me to touch him but I get another idea.

"Touch yourself for me. I wanna watch how you normally do it. So I can find out what you like best." His feathers get ruffled but he slowly looks down at his boxers and his hard leaking cock. He then lifts his gaze towards me and I nod. He pulls his boxers down and his cock springs free bouncing a bit. He blushes and grabs himself starting by just barely stroking the base of his cock.

He brings his hand up to gather the pre cum thats forming at the top and starts spreading it on his dick so he can move his hand faster and he repeats that motion over and over and he starts gasping and letting out low moans he looks me in the eyes stroking himself faster and he twitches.

His eyes cross as he moves his hand faster and stronger. I look down and notice I myself am hard. So I pull my cock out and start playing with myself copying his every action and seeing if it feels good... It definitely does my eyes start crossing and I look at fumi to notice hes doing the same and so we both starts going faster just trying to cum. We both desperately throw our heads back crossing our eyes and at the same time. "MEZOU! AGH AHH UGH YES!" "FUMI OH AGH PLEASE NGH UNGH~!" And we both finish in our hands pathetically.

We end up on fumi's bed cuddling "thank you fumi. I love you. Good night." He smiles at me "your welcome Mezou. I love you too. Good night."

                        ❤The end😎