Cute

Shoji pov

I sit on the couch in th commons on my phone, not really doing or saying anything. Its quiet though, everybody else is either in their rooms or out somewhere. It is the weekend so I cant be mad. I start to get bored quickly so I go back to my dorm feeling like someones staring at me. I turn around but I see nothing, so I just shrug it off and go to my dorm.

I sit on my futon staring at tge ceiling hearing a knock on my door. I open it and see fumikage "I went downstairs to look for you but you were leaving so here I am." "Oh you were the ine staring at me." I let out a soft chuckle "Sorry fumi." He plants his head on my chest and lets out a mummbled "it's okay." So I invite him in.

We sit on the floor and he turns to me "hey are bakugo and kirishima here?" I think for a second "no, they went out why?" He slowly gets an evil look on his face. "Good, wouldnt want them to hear you begging for mercy, now would we?" My face goes red as he crawls towards me "I guess so....." He pins me down with one hand while the other slides down my body. Burying itself inside my pants and boxers.

I let out a whimper as he starts jerking me off. His hand then starts speeding up. It feels way too good, then I watch as dark shadow takes over his arm and starts going at an inhuman speed. Desperate to try and not to cum really quick I grab at his wrist while squealing but it doesnt slow down in the slightest.

Fumikage pulls out his phone and with my consent starts recording me "aw how cute. Poor little boy's just trying to get me to stop jerking him off. Its cute how pathetic your attempts are. Because that's all they'll be. Attempts." I start crying in pleasure at his dirty talk. He laughs at me the entire time. I feel my stomach coil.

"Please no! My tummy! I'm gonna cum fumi please!" He laughs once more "your begging, but your not telling what for so I think I'll continue." I start squealing as he goes faster, which I didnt think was possible. And now I cant even speak correctly. "Ple-ple-please cumming!" "You cant even talk right how cute."

He then starts twisting his wrist which automatically makes me cum with no warning or build-up. I just fucking cum right away. "Oh my God how useless. I didnt even start twisting my wrist and you couldnt last? Pathetic." As I come down from my high fumikage lays me down and wipes me with a warm rag. "What ab-about you fumi?"

His feathers ruffle out of emmbarrassment "I came as you were begging." My eyes widen "and you were calling me pathetic!" "Hey! Dont you bring that up!" "No thats unfair! Why can't I-" theres a loud banging on the door. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! BOTH OF YOU!" "Hypocrite!" I shout back. Bakugo doesn't respond, so I figure I won that argument.

"Alright well that was exciting. Lets just go to sleep now Mezou." I turn to him realizing I'm exhausted "okay fumi. Goodnight....love you." He smiles "love you too Mezou."

The end🎉

(Happy New years! I hope everyone had a good year and if you didnt I'm sorry because theres always next year and another thing. You made it to the next year I'm so proud of you! So be proud of yourself. Self care is important. Alright thats all I love you guys!💜💜💜💜💜😊😊😊😊)