Your Mine~

(Quick A/N: I'm sorry I'm taking so long on these chapters school is just super stressful. I hope you understand now on to the story)

Shoji pov

What is he doing?... Touching up on that guy like that he doesn't even go here. Why is Fumikage so interested in him hes just some stupid guy!maybe fumi's doing this subconsciously? Yeah that would make sense. He then turns his head towards me and smirks. Okay so hes fucking with me... Big mistake.

"Fumikage, can we talk in private?" He turns to face me hands still on the guy he was talking to "sure Mezou. See you later." He says to the guy and the guy waves back at him, that makes me so mad. I roughly grab his hand and drag him all the way from the front of the school to the dorms I dont care who sees either.

"Your being a little harsh dont you think my dear Mezou?" I dont respond until we stand in front of my door I open the door and stand there before turning to Fumikage. "It seems like you forgotten who you belong too maybe I should remind you?" His feathers ruffle and he nods smirking "I've been a real bad boy punish me mezou." "Oh i will" I drag him in.

Time skip sorry

I glare down at him before I sit down on the bed patting my lap as he gets the message. He lays himself over my lap pulling his pants and underwear down whimpering. I gently rub his ass before striking down roughly. And he gasps, so I do it again just harder this time and he grunts "who do you belong to?" "Y-you mASTER!" I nod striking down again making him jump. "Three more." *SLAP SLAP SLAP* I do them quickly to get it over with.

I push fumi onto the bed grabbing lube from my desk I pour the cold liquid on my fingers and gently push one in and I watch fumikage's face change from discomfort to pleasure so I know when to add the second finger. I start making a scissoring motion to stretch him out more and finally I put in a third finger doing a scissoring motion one more time to get Fumikage stretched out. I gently start pushing into his body before fully fitting myself inside him. I sit there waiting for him to tell me when to move.

He nods and I start with a slow,gentle, and deep grind of my hips inside fumikage's tight wet heat clamped around my cock. And I start thrusting gently before moving quickly to pounding fumikage I watch him throw his head back screaming in pleasure "MEZOU! YES AHH UGH!" I smirk slamming my cock harder into his body until his breathing starts to pick up. So I know he's close "M-MEZOU! CUMMING AGH UNGH NGH YES!" he squeezes tightly around me forcing me off the edge of orgasm. "FUMI YES THANK YOU! ANH AHH UGH NGH!" I then finish inside him.

Time skip (last one for this chapter I promise)

Both me and fumikage are laying down before he whispers something that makes me feel so stupid "that was my cousin. He told me to feel how muscular he was and I insulted him which is why I smirked. Goodnight love you." I cover my face In embarrasment but I respond back " I love you too fumikage goodnight my love."