road trip!

Shoji pov

I sit in the back of iida's parents car as his mom is driving us to the beach. "Hey shoji and tokoyami Thanks for coming. You didn't have too." Midoriya says smiling gently at us. "Oh of course I needed to get out of the dorms honestly." "Me too. Plus kaminari is starting to blast music at 2 am again and its horrible." Uraraka, todoroki, midoriya,tsuyu, and iida nod in agreement before we all laugh once again. "The trips going to be about 4 hours so get comfortable." Iida's mom says. Uraraka and tsuyu have a blanket on along with todoroki and midoriya so both me and fumi put a blanket on over both of our shoulders.

I feel fumikage gently place his hand on my thigh which is normal until he sticks it down my pants and my eyes widen. He leans his head on my shoulder before whispering "they wont suspect a thing if your quiet like a good boy." I blush as he grabs my cock and starts moving his hand up and down stopping to gather the pre cum at the tip to help move his hand easier.

Two minutes later

Oh fuck hes moving his hand so fast I cant oh it's so good though I might cum soon so I whisper to him "fumi ngh~ I c-cant hold it in ahh gonna~ mmm." "Then you better be quiet." My eyes widen again as he strokes me roughly and as fast as he can and I cum hard. My eyes cross and I bite my lip until it bleeds trying to keep my mouth shut.

The car stops 30 minutes after I cum and I Look around were at a gas station. "Alright if you guys need to use the restroom go now because I need to get gas and if you want snacks or a drink go ahead just dont go crazy." We all nod at iida's moms request and we get out of the car I use the restroom and I'm now looking at drinks when fumi walks towards me and whispers "tell somebody to get it for you because you need to do something." He adds a wink and I blush asking tsuyu if she can grab what I want and she nodded.

Iida's mom is done pumping gas as she says " hey can you watch the car for me?" I nod and get in the car with Fumikage and he leans down unzipping my jeans and pulling my cock out it's red and a little bit of pre cum still at the top. "Your going to keep watch and enjoy this. And if anyone asks where I am tell them I'm still in the bathroom." "Yes" he glares at me "yes sir" he smiles going down.

He licks at my cock considering he cant really suck it but god does he know what hes doing. My eyes roll to the back of my head. Nobody's back in the car yet so I take my chances. "Oh fuck Fumikage your tongue ahh ooo mmm ugh so good~!" He chuckles before massaging my balls gently and before I moan again iida opens the car door. "Hey wheres tokoyami?" Oh god I hope this goes okay. "He should mm sti-ll be in the b-bathroom oh." " okay. Are you feeling alright?" I give a thumbs up and iida leaves suspicious.

"Ahh ooh fumi that was so dangerous ugh ngh~ yes!" And I cant hold it "fumi fumi fumi fumi!" He pops back up with his mouth full. He swallows and puts my cock back into my pants wiping his beak and smirking. The doors open. "Oh tokoyami we were looking for you "yeah I stayed inside the car and just waited and then Mezou came in the car not to long ago but I left the car at some point to get fresh air then I came back." He smirks "Oh okay let's keep going." I glare at his smug face blushing. "I hate you." He winks. "Love you too babe."

The end😊