marks

Tokoyami pov

I was reading a book in my room enjoying a bit of the peace. "We should make Mezou jealous." I turn towards shadow with a confused look on my face "why would we do that?" They smirk at me "because he leaves marks when hes angry~" my feathers ruffle. I guess its not a terrible idea it's just embarrassing. "F-fine." Shadow smiles at me and we leave the dorm.

'Who should I use to make Mezou jealous?' 'Use asui.' 's said make him jealous not make him hate himself. You know he worries about asui stealing me from him.' 'okay fine at least use sero then' 'okay'

"Hey sero how are you doing?" He turns towards me with a wide grin like always "I'm doing pretty great thanjs for asking! How are you?" I return the smile noticing Mezou glancing at us. 'Perfect.' "I'm doing pretty good. What are you working on here?" I lean into him looking at the food hes making "Oh just some eggs. You want some?"

"Oh no thank you but I appreciate the offer. He nods. Before I can say anything else I feel a large hand on my shoulder "fumi... I need help with some of the English homework come to my dorm and help me please?" I turn to look at him and hes glaring at me it doeant seem like I have much of a choice. "Sure mezou. Let's go." He nods.

We walk into his dorm and he locks the door. "What the hell was that?" I look at him innocently "I have no idea what your talking about Mezou." He just glares "okay okay. Me and shadow wanted to make you jealous." "Why?!" "Well um its kinda embarrassing uh- we wanted you to leave marks on fumis body!"

"I already do that a lot." "No like really painful ones." He looks confused "what do you mean?" "I want you to bite me Mezou. Please." His eyes widen and his face goes red. "O-okay." "Wait really!?" He nods embarrassed slowly pulling off his mask. "Before we do this just letting you know I'm not fucking you while I do this okay? Your already going to br in a lot of pain." I nod really turned on at this point.

Mezou pins me down and leans his mouth close to my neck breathing against the sensitive skin. Before opening his mouth a gliding his sharp teeth against my pulse point not biting down, just teasing me."please Mezou, bite me!" I feel him smirk against my skin before biting down hard. I let out a held out scream as he pulls of and licks the mark he leaves.

I feel myself close to cumming and he hasnt even touched me yet "mez I'm gonna cum." He looks me in the eyes "go ahead darling no ones stopping you." He then presses against the other side of my neck biting down there having me scream while I cum in my underwear at the feeling of his teeth sinking into my flesh as blood drips down both sides of my neck. I stare at Mezou tired noticing hes hard.

I reach for him "I can do it myself besides fumi you tired dont worry about it." "I'm not tired." Shadow says with a smirk before slipping a hand in mezou's pants Mezou starts letting out groans and whimpers when shadow does sometging he likes. "Uh please I'm gonna cum." I hold him closely as shadow pulls his orgasm out of him.

Mezou then tired lats on top of me in silence I then hear him sigh "we have to clean up...." I chuckle "yep." He leans into me as we go get up to clean.

The end🏃🏌