desperate pt2

Shoji pov

I sat in class with my head down barely paying attention to the lesson feeling the rough buzz of the vibrator against my prostate. I gently bite my lip as I glanced at Fumikage who has an evil smirk on his face as he turns the vibration up. I grunt quietly before hearing. "Are you ok shoji?"

I blush as I feel the vibrations get faster and I stutter out my answer, trying to contain my moans "y-yes I'm mm fine aizawa agh s-sensei." Not looking convinced he shrugged and went on with the lesson. I let out a sigh of relief as I feel the vibrator get turned down before fumikage speaks up. "I dont think Mezou looks good aizawa sensei. Can I take him to recovery girl please?"

"Yes, but make it quick." "Of course sir." I feel my arm get grabbed and I keep my head down on the way out of the class, as me and fumi walk very obviously away from recovery girl's office. "Where are we going fumi?" He answers me by shoving me into the bathroom, and into a stall. He palms the front of my jeans "did you cum in your pants Mezou?" I shake my head no. He sighs before shoving his hand down my pants, playing with my cock. "Well I'm gonna make you cum now." I mewl in pleasure at the rough hand job.

I then slowly feel my stomach coil as he plays with the tip of my cock "I'm ugh fumi I'm close. Please!" He chuckles "please what?" My eyes roll in the back of my head before I scream "PLEASE LET ME CUM!" He laughs finishing me as I blush.

Time skip

After class had ended and we start going back to the dorms fumi pulls me all the way to my dorm, grabs my lube, and coats his fingers before putting one in and moving it around. After I get adjusted to it he adds a second one and starts scissoring my hole. Gently adding a third one and working my hole as he hits my prostate.

He pulls his fingers out and coats his cock before pushing it into my hole stretching me out and filling me up. He waits till I adjust and nod before he slowly pulls out and pushes back in. I let out a whine as he starts going harder and faster ramming his cock deep inside me. I feel the similar coil and and warn fumi "fumi I'm cumming again!" He smiles before whispering "cum for me." I moan and let my cum spill from my cock onto my stomach and chest. I then get exhausted and cuddle fumi as I pass out with him in my arms.

The end😳