too much

Shoji pov

I was getting dragged down the hallway by an angry fumikage. And I couldn't tell if I was nervous or turned on maybe both. But he got jealous and when he gets jealous that means I get punished.

Earlier that day

"Wow shoji you are litteraly the hottest guy in class. Like if I wasnt a lesbian I would definitely choose to date you first. Probably after kiri though." Mina said for no reason it seemed. Then she started touching my arms and stomach. "Wow you seriously work out a lot huh?" I nod before looking in fumikages direction seeing him look like hes about to murder Mina.

Present

He starts dragging me faster to his dorm. "Fumi why are you so worked up? Shes a lesbian and I'm gay and your boyfriend I dont understand." I hear him let out a low growl that sends shivers up my spine. " I'm upset because even though she's a lesbian you still let her put her hands all over you! That made me feel like you'd let a straight girl do that too!"

"No I wouldn't fumi! I'm sorry okay i.....i didnt mean it." I let my voice sound like a whisper and he sighs stopping and turning towards me grabbimg my face. "I know you wouldn't. It's just your too nice a people might take that for granted and I dont want to lose you." "Fumi your not going to lose me I promise." He smiles before sighing once more. "You do know im going to punish you right." I sigh "yep."

Time skip

Fumi has two fingers inside me opening me up for his cock slowly. My eyes cross as he hits my prostate and he smirks. He slowly inserts a third finger rubbing over my prostate sending jolts of pleasure straight into my cock. He pulls his fingers out and lubes up his dick. He pushes in slowly inch by inch filling me up.

He fully puts his cock inside me and waits for me to tell him when he can start moving. After a few minutes I nod and he starts grinding inside me gently before pulling out to the tip and slamming himself back in. He starts going faster and harder pounding into my prostate making my stomach coil and I feel him throb."Cumming Mezou! UGH UNGH~!" He fills me up and pulls out giving me a hand job that leads to my climax.

"Fumi OH AGH YES UNGH~!" And I finish but his hand doesn't stop moving. Giving me a hand job still as it starts to be so overwhelming it hurts. "This is your punishment Mezou." He says calmly as I continue to thrash trying to escape his hand but nothing works. And my stomach coils again and I cum in his palm. He removes his hand and gets up he comes back in less than 30 seconds and starts using a fleshlight on me and it feels too good.

"FUMI STOP PLEASE IM SORRY IT HURTS AAHH OH UGH PLEASE!" He looks me in the eyws removing the fleshlight pressing his beak against my forehead. "I'm sorry Mezou my dear but you needed to be taught a lesson." I nod not being able to speak. He cuddles up to my body. "You took your punishment so well tomorrow we'll do whatever you want I promise. For now we will sleep so goodnight Mezou I love you." "Goodnight fumi.. Love you.." I said kinda slurred from being to overwhelmed. But I pass out any way.

                        😘the end😏