childhood friends pt 2

Shoji pov

A while later I kept seeing Fumikage and his mom at the park. We slowly became best friends. He was always so sweet to me and always knew what to say to make my day better; Especially when I was feeling down about my looks. But sooner or later we got into junior high and we had to split ways for a while.

So throughout junior high I was pretty lonely, what a surprise nobody wanted to hang out with the mutated kid. But I applied for U.A. I know that he also applied so hopefully I'll get to see him.

Time skip

We went through the robot training and I didnt see him sadly. I hope he gets in. But there was this one kid I really want to meet. It looked like he seriously damaged his arm to save that one girl. He didnt seem that strong either, I guess you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Soon later I got a video of all might himself saying I got in. Me and my family were so excited they through a party for me... Which sounds sad the more I think about it. But besides that I need to get ready for my first day!

I did have my uniform altered considering my arms. But besides that I think it looks good.

Time skip

Well I cant move my feet towards the building but I need to move. So after awhile I finally get moving towards my classroom. 1-a the supposedly "best class". But I dont like describing it as such. I open the door and the moment I do I see him.

Hes sitting on a desk surronded by a blonde guy with a tail and a punk rock looking girl. We make eye contact and he approaches me slowly. I hold my arms out for a hug... I havent seen him in years. I wonder how he feels being this much shorter than me.

He hugs back bringing me in a warm embrace that i reciprocate. The girl gives me a sly look and wiggled her eyebrows. While the guy hits her with his tail to stop her. She stops and we slowly stop hugging, when dark shadow pops out. "MEZOU!!!!!" Hugging me as tight as they could.

Everybody stares but I dont think I would be anywhere else in this moment then right here. So I hug back and get ready to spend my life here at U.A with my long lost friend.

The end 🎩