yandere todoroki

(Idk how I should have written this so I just tried my best ig)

Tokoyami pov

I sit in the commons talking to shoji and we have been friend's for a while I think I want to ask him out soon I just dont know how. And I have a weird feeling like I'm being watched but that doesnt matter. Until todoroki comes over and sits next to us. "How's it going guys?" Thats weird but whatever. "Its going good how are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good but I need to talk to you in private tokoyami." I tilt my head confused at hus statement but I just shrug and go along with it "ok. We'll be back shoji." He nods. When me and todoroki are alone he roughly grabs my shirt and slams me into the wall pulling out a knife. "You stay away from my shoji or I'll kill you. And you wouldn't want to test me would you?" I. Start trembling and shake my head no "good stay away or things will get physical." I nod as he walks off.

I walk over to shoji "Hey I think I'm going to my room now" he turns to me looking confused. "Why? Are you tired?" I nod faking a yawn he looks suspicious but let's me leave.

Time skip

I've been avoiding shoji for a few months now. And he has started to suspect that something is wrong and ive noticed so I get a knock on my door. "Hello- huh shoji? What's up?" He walks in without an invitation closing the door. "What's up? Your what's up tokoyami what happened to you?" I swallow nervously "it's nothing okay? Now just leave." He sighs leaving.

About 10 minutes later I hear another knock and I open the door expecting to see shoji but it turns out to be todoroki I automatically freak out and he grabs me covering my mouth as I scream. I try to bring out dark shadow but todoroki uses his fire to keep dark shadow at bay as he basically drags me to the roof of the dorms.

As he walks me over to the edge the door bursts open revealing the rest of the class. "What are you doing todoroki?!" He turns like he doesnt care before saying "getting rid of something useless." I start to cry shaking in his arms as shoji walks forward. "Todoroki. Enough." Todoroki flinched before putting me on the floor. I sprint towards the group. And get pulled close to oijiro and koda.

Shoji walks over with his hands raised as todoroki willingly climbs in his arms. We call aizawa sensei and todoroki is expelled and arrested for attempted murder. We all feel bad about it but we feel safer as we found out I wasnt the only person he had threatend the others being oijiro, sato, koda, and asui. But now its time for us to move forward and become stronger as a class.

The end😉

(This one might not have been that good so sorry for that but thank you guys for reading my story it seriously means a lot I dont know how much reads I have now but its a number I can't even comprehend thank you guys so much seriously. So for being so amazing you guys get all my love and a cookie but if you dont like that I will give you other foods you deserve.
❤💛💚💛💚💙💖💓💞💕💘💕💞💕💞💖💖💗💙💞💙💚💛💖💛💚💙💘💖💘💞💚💖💞💙💞💙💜💌💜💚💛💚💛💞💙💗💖💖❤💙🍪🎂🍭🍑🍬🍓🍫🍉🍫🍎🍬🍎🍫🍭🍫🍨🍮🍧🍬🍖🍔🍖🍕🍙🍔🍙🍱🍳🍲🍩🍢🍚🍢🍛🍱🍖🍕🍗🍕🍳🍕🍞🍔🍚🍲🍖🍕🍗🍕🍳🍜 thank you again 😊)