Face sitting~

(I'm back and feeling a lot better thank you guys for being patient with me😊)

Tokoyami pov

I'm at a sleepover with all the girls and kirishima because the girls want us to be more "confident" or whatever . we're playing truth or dare and kirishima was just dared to text bakugou and beg to get fucked (I think their switches too please dont judge my opinion). It was now my turn, kirishima turned to me "alright tokoyami, truth or dare?" I trust kirishima to not do anything to embarrassing so I chose "dare". That was a mistake.

"I dare you to text shoji, and ask if you can sit on his face but, you have to beg for it." He said while him and all the girls were grinning smugly I blush "F-fine!" And I pull out my phone

Fumi❤: hey sorry if I'm waking you.

Mezou❤: no I've been awake, what's up?

Fumi❤: um..... can i sit on your face please?

Mezou❤...... 👁👄👁...... Well I'm in my room dont keep me waiting baby~😉

Fumi❤: okay 😖

"I need to go b-bye!" I sprint out of jiro's room with my feathers ruffled, my body feels hot, and my dick is hard thinking about mezou's long tongue and what it's gonna do to my body what he's gonna do to my body. And I moan quietly at the thought with my head down.

I stand in front of his door and knock gently " fumi?" "Yeah its me" my feathers get ruffled more at the sound of his voice. " come in baby the doors unlocked~" I can hear his smirk in his words. I look down at my hard cock and feel it throb in my pants. I pull my shirt down over it before entering the room. And the sight makes my cock throb a second time but harder and I gasp leaning against his door frame.

Mezou's sitting there with his shirt and mask off licking his scarred lips with his tongue that goes down to his Adam's apple sneering at me grabbing his 8 inch cock. I grab myself mewling at the sight and he chuckles. "I think you asked to sit on my face. So come here and cum just from your master's tongue." I full on moan at that and then I close the door and lock it walking towards Mezou.

He grabs my leg pulling my hips above his face. He lifts his tongue and starts licking my dick as I toss my head back "O-oh~ Mezou ungh~ ah yes ooo fuck yes." He laughs against my dick I roll my eyes back. And right as I'm about to cum "oh fuck fuck fuck mez mezou MEZOU!" He pulls back grinning. I pant trying to catch my breath as he chuckles and sits me on his face licking at my hole. "Ugh~".

He then starts sucking at it and I throw my head back. He forces his tongue inside me and my body can't take it. "Mezou I'm gonna-" he grabs my dick before I can say anything "you're gonna beg to cum because your a good boy right?" I nod "please master I'm a good boy and your tongue is always the best please let me cum~. He stares at me intensely and shrugs.

"Good boy." Is all I heard before he started attacking my hole with his wet and talented tongue I toss my head back and roll my eyes into the back of my head "mezou mezou MEZOU! Cumming! Ah hah ungh fuck!" I clench my eyes shut as i com hearing "oh dear" I look down at Mezou and............ His face and chest are covered in jizz. My feathers ruffled. He looked me in the eyes wiping his chest and sticking his jizz covered finger into his mouth sucking on it, never breaking eye contact.

"J-just clean yourself! Dont do that its dirty!" He laughs "But you taste so sweet~." He gathers more and continues sucking on his fingers with a sneer. I climb off him flustered and he snickers "alright alright, let's get cleaned together yeah?" I nod still flustered as he picks my up kisses my forehead and says "I love you sweetheart" I look up at him "I love you to Mezou my dear"

                        ❤The end❤