Stay Quiet pt 2

(Shoji pov)

I get pushed against my futon and Fumikage tells me to wait for him to get back then he leaves. I glance around my room panting heavily thinking about all the things he could do to me. Is he gonna spank me, whip me, or maybe he's gonna torture my dick instead. My door opens and he stands there arms behind his back glaring at me and I swallow nervously.

He walks in front of my body and falls to his knees beside me slowly unbuttoning and unzipping my pants taking my cock out. "Since you decided to play with my cock during the movie, I'll play with your cock for as long as I want to." He then puts a cock ring on me smirking grabbing my dick as he can barely wrap his hand around it. He starts stroking it slowly and speeding up just stroking the tip I gasp "f-fuu oh my god ah ugh~ p-please~"

He smirks going faster lifting my chin staring me in the eyes "so do you want me to ride you until your crying? Or fuck you until your sobbing?" God if he fucked me that would be so hot "f-fuck me please~!" He chuckles "I'm going to do the exact opposite so I'm gonna ride your brains out." I roll my eyes back not even paying attention just focusing on the short rough strokes I feel on my tip. And I start panting.

Fumi removes his hand and I look at him desperately. He glares at me grabbing lube he stares me in the eyes and spreads it on his fingers stripping his pants and boxers slipping one finger inside never breaking eye contact he slowly moves it in and out. Then he puts a second finger, then a third stretching himself. He removes his fingers and hovers over my cock.

He smirks and starts sinking down and oh fuck he's tight he giggles as I roll my eyes back moaning "such a dirty little brat enjoying getting rode so much he cries out the moment I put him inside so pathetic." "Oh fuck I am ungh~ bad I'm such a bad boy~." I whine pathetically as Fumikage laughs at me and starts bouncing up and down roughly. Having his ass bounce on my thighs it's so good.

I pant "please fumi~ let me cum I promise I'll be a good boy I swear!" He glares at me "but you weren't a good boy now so I'm just punishing you for not following the rules the first time bitch." I grunt fuck that name is so hot it makes me feel so powerless but I want to cum I need to cum.

Without thinking I grab fumi's hips and start slamming him on my cock "OOAAHH~ MEZOU UNGGHH!" fuck I need to cum "Almost there~!" I'm about to cum right about to squirt I'm on the edge but nothing happens. I slow down and stop as fumi looks at me with disgust. Fuck he's so hot.

"I thought you said you would be a good boy. But you lied and forgot you had a cock ring on how pathetic and since you can't learn a lesson let me teach you." He says dangerously as he pulls off flipping me over "I'm going to make you regret it so bad" he lowers his voice an octave. I blush.

Time skip

"So shoji is absent why?" "Because he got sick over the weekend" "Okay I'll be back just nobody leave the classroom" aizawa states leaving "He got sick my ass! More like he got pounded so bad he lost his voice and ability to walk for about a month!" Bakugou shouted. "Yeah, but aizawa sensei doesn't need to know that okay?"

Third person

So for the whole time shoji couldn't move tokoyami fed him and took care of him because it was his responsibility and he of course got in trouble with aizwaw sensei for lying but it was all okay and it always would be.

                          The end