almost there~

Tokoyami pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I look over and pick it up to see its 12 am and I just got a text from Mezou.

Mezou❤: hey baby sorry to wake you but I'm kind of horny and I need your help please...

Fumi❤: sure just let me get to your room and your fine I love you.

Mezou❤: I love you too.

I knock on the door to mezou's dorm and he opens the door looking at me he opens the door wider to let me in. And I sit down on his futon. He walks over hard and blushing. And I crawl in his lap feeling his hard bulge press against me. He grabs a bottle of lube and looks at me. "Do you want to go all the way? If your too tired we don't have too I just thought-." I put my hand over his mouth smiling sweetly. "Yes I want to go all the way baby." He nods pouring lube on his fingers.

Time skip

He has two fingers in so far moving them in and out slowly as I clench tightly around them and he moans at the action so I do it again and he swallows nervously. He gently puts a third finger in stretching me put further and he starts making a scissoring motion. I whine as he pulls them out. "Dont worry I'm gonna fill you to the brim baby dont worry." I whimper at the thought.

He slowly pushes into my tight hole atretching me out making me have a burning sensation. He leans down kisses me and starts playing with my cock trying to distract me from the pain. And he fully gets his cock deep inside me and waits for me to tell him when to move.

I nod and he starts a slow grind against my body gently moving his cock around my insides. I let out a low moan of his name. "Faster ah please harder Mezou." I whimper when he starts fucking me harder and faster and he starts letting out animalistic grunts. He starts pounding against me and I feel him tense and throb inside me telling me he's close.

"MEZOU OH FUCK IM CUMMING AHHHH UGH!" I scream at the top of my lungs not caring about who hears just focusing on my own pleasure when... I dont cum but I'm right there I look down and see Mezou squeezing the base of my cock and he grunts and cries out cumming deep inside me. I look at him as he smirks. "You wanna cum? You gotta beg for it." I gasp before breathing heavily. "Please Mezou let me cum ive been good I promise I'll do anything you want please Mezou let me cum~ please." He nods before rubbing my cock and I throw my head back crying his name and cumming in his rough caloused hand and I watch as he licks it clean.

Time skip

Mezou just cleaned both me and him and got us both dresses before pulling me on top of his muscular body cuddling me "thanks for coming so late today it means a lot I know I was probably bothering you." "Sweetheart you didnt bother me at all and I will always do anything you need. Now get to sleep baby. I love you." He giggles cutely "Okay good night fumi." And he fall asleep cuddling.

                         😌the end😌