Threesome w/DS pt3

Shoji pov

I sit in my room reading a book after I finished studying. I feel myself getting tired as the words slowly start to phase together and there hard to read. I blink staring at them giving up reading as I slowly go to sleep....

I wake up abruptly to a loud knocking on the door. I grab my phone as it reads 10 pm. Who could be wanting me at this hour? I get close to the door hearing "this is ridiculous! We need to go back to the room right now!" "But I'm horny~" " I dont care if your horny or not we're leaving."

I recognize both voices as Fumikage and dark shadow so I open the door. "hello.." I mumble sleepily. Fumikage glares at dark shadow. "Sorry Mezou we were just leaving." "No! I'm horny!" I watch fumikage get obviously embarrassed. I also get embarrassed.

I bite my lip underneath my mask before saying "come in..." Fumi looks anxious grabbing my hands gently "are you sure Mezou?" I press my masked lips to the top of his head.

"Yes love im very sure."

I feel three of fumi's fingers slip in and out of my body as he stretches me out. He smirks at me before pressing against my prostate and fingering me roughly. Getting me to grunt and moan each time he hits it. He pulls out his three fingers and grabs my mask staring me in the eyes asking to pull it down. I nod. He pulls my mask down staring at me with nothing but love.

"No matter how many times I see your face I swear it's more beautiful each time I look." I blush as I watch him pull out his cock. "Dark shadow wanted to know if they could touch you and not just dirty talk." I nod not being able to find the words because of how turned on I am.

Dark shadow comes out of fumi's body. "Hello Mezou! I'm just gonna give you hickies and suck your dick if thats okay? Ive been practicing!" I smile fondly while blushing and nod once more. Fumi pushes himslef inside me waiting for me to get comfortable before starting to fuck me fast and rough.

I start squealing at the speed change and grab onto fumis shoulders trying to get him to slow down. I watch shadow go around my body sucking on my skin leaving red a purple marks before they go down. Then I feel I weird substance against my dick and look down seeing dark shadow sucking me off. It doesnt really feel like that but they're trying there best. It does feel kind of nice though. And gets me to make a couple more pathetic noises.

Both of them chuckle fondly continuing to play with my body. "How cute are you already gonna cum?" I nod whimpering. Dark shadow then gets rougher with me forcing me to immediately start cumming unexpectedly. "Ugh~ sorry~." Fumi hugs me tighter "it's okay sweetheart I know it felt good."

"Lets go get you cleaned up." I watch fumi leave to get a towel.

Tokoyami pov

The moment I walk out of shojis room I see bakugou walk oit of kirishima's. "I wont tell if you dont" I say he sighs "fine I guess."

The end🤠

(a little side kiribaku at the end👍)