the party

(Because i took so long to post another chapter I decided to make it really sweet and smutty enjoy!)

Shoji pov

Everybody was downstairs setting up for a party we were going to have. We invited all the kids from class 3-b (their third years.) Except for pony because She still hasnt apologozed for what she said to me in our first year. I kept going around helping everybody I could, making sure this party would be perfect. We then hear a knock on the door and the party gets started.

I stand next to sato and koda having a conversation with them. When I feel a shiver going down my spine as if... I'm being stared at. I turn around and see no one, I barely hear sato and koda telling me their grabbing some food.

I shake my head and sigh turning back around bumping into a smaller body. I look down and see fumikage. I let out a breath of relief "Oh you scared the shit out of me fumi." He looks a bit concerned " my apologies mezou, I just came to ask if you wanted to dance. I believe this next song is for slowdancing."

I blush slightly "I'm not the best dancer but sure, id love to dance with you." He gives a soft smile as the song changes into a slower more romantic one, and he grabs my hand and puts his arm on my shoulder. I then put my hand on his waist and I follow his lead.

Out bodies swaying gently together, I lean down and rest my chin on his shoulder. Hes gotten taller so theres no strain on my neck when I do so. I smell faint cologne and it smells like smoky fruit. Its interesing sure, but it smells like him.

He leans into my ear "I love you so much darling. I dont think I would ever be happy without you. So if you want, can we go to my room and allow me to worship your gorgeous body?" I blush at his praising and loving words, I give a gentle nod. "Verbal consent my dear." He whispers softly, always knowing what to say to make me feel safe. "Yes."

He gently strips me of my clothing, pressing his beak to every new patch of skin shown. He then sets me on his bed leaning over to grab something. He lifts a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of lube. "Can I use these on you darling? I want you to not have to worry about giving me anything, tonight is just about you." "Yes please sir." He holds up a finger "No sir, master, or daddy tonight dear. Just sweet nicknames understand?"

"Yes love." He smiles handcuffing me to the bed. Grabbing the lube and coating his fingers he slowly starts to finger me. Whilst fingering me and hitting my prostate "dear if you have to cum I'll let you then we can take a break, as well so your not overstimulated, and then we'll continue okay?" "Okay."

He then fits two more fingers slowly stretching me scissoring them gently in my tight hole. "I love you so much mezou, you dont understand." He then pulls out his fingers and lines himself up. "Whenever your ready my love." "I'm ready fumi." He starts to thrust in gently not getting rougher but getting faster and aiming straight for my prostate.

He slams his cock into my prostate a couple times and I try to move my hand to jerk off but their handcuffed resulting in me whimpering. He looks at me softly and grabs my dick and jerks me off for me. "I love you Mezou. I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" I get closer "I love you too. I want to be with you forever too fumi! I love you!" We cum at the same time and he takes off the handcuffs and gets a clean rag.

He cleans off both our bodies and dresses us both. "Hey fumi?" He looks at me "yes my dear?" I bite my lip nervously. "Um I'm not saying I didn't like it. I loved it actually I'm just confused as to why you've been so loving in the bedroom lately?" He sighs "I figured you would ask." He says opening his drawer and turning around with something behind his back.

"What I said today was true Mezou I love you so much, and I want to spend my life with you. I know we're just in highschool and later I can do more but..." He sighs shakily. "Shoji Mezou I love you more than anything in this world. And right now I cant get you an engagement ring but I can get you a promise ring." He pulls out a box from behind his back.

"Will you promise to be with me for the rest of your life?" I stare at him shaking and slowly starting to sob "Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes yes!" He wraps his arm around me crying as well. I couldnt be happier.

The end😭