69

Shoji's pov

Me and fumikage were in my room watching movies when all of a sudden I starts to slowly rub my chest and I look at him and he is staring at my body before looking at me seeming if he was wondering something so I ask "what's up baby?" He sighs and looks down again before looking at me seriously and saying "I want to try something dirty with you." I blush and nod nervously "um s-sure what is it?" He leans close to my ear "sixty-nine." I start getting flustered "okay I dont mind... How do you want to do this?"

Time skip

Fumikage is on top of my body. It seems like hes frozen in place "baby are you okay?" He looks at me seemingly breaking out of his trance "Well I just realized I'm gonna be on top of you and... Wow this position is embarrassing." I try to think of an idea while he is still super nervous and then something clicks. "Fumi what if you blindfolded me so you could be more comfortable?" He smiled sweetly at my suggestion. "Yeah I think id like that."

He places the blindfold over my eyes and everything is black. I feel him flip over on my body as he slowly unzips my pants as he pulls out my cock I hear him removing his clothes as well and I start to get even more excited. He gently puts his cock in my mouth as I feel his warm mouth cover my own. I moan making him tremble. And I get to work sucking his dick into my mouth swallowing it down my throat as he gently licks around my cock as its just placed in his mouth considering he cant suck it.

I pull his cock out of my mouth and he doesnt seemed fazed by it so I take off my blindfold silently grabbing his hips and I start attacking his hole with my tongue and he starts moaning like crazy around my dick whic makes me whimper as I start sucking and licking at his hole. I push my tongue in and he starts moaning even more. I get another evil idea when I change my hand into a mouth and I continue to suck at his cock. He pulls off of my dick saying "N-NO MEZOU THATS UNFAIR AGH UNGH~!"

Ignoring him I continue to eat him out and suck him off he whimpers and continues going down on me but rougher which makes me feel closer to my climax so I start playing with him as best I can as he starts doing the same resulting in me climaxing in his mouth as he does the same. He flips himself back over and we lay with each other panting before he looks at me and says "your mean." I chuckle "I love you too fumikage." And we pass out.

The end😗