shrunken tokoyami pt2

Shoji pov

After cleaning Fumikage off and wrapping him in a small cloth after being unable to find his clothes considering how small they may have been, I go to tell aizawa sensei what happened.

Time skip

He stared at us in shock. Being unable to say anything except, "h-how?" "Well sir I was hit with a quirk when the class went out 2 days ago. A look of realization crosses over his features. "Oh I remember that, shoji was super panicked that day." I blushed nervously. "Well what are we going to do about this sir?" He sighs and rubs his tired looking face. "You can take care of him until he turns back to normal. Understood?" We both nod.

We were both sitting in my room as he sighs before stating "I cant believe everything I've eaten today has been larger than me." I chuckle, "yeah but you were never really a large person in the first place anyway." I say smugly. He blushes from embarrassment "S-shut up Mezou!" I laugh.

There's a knock at the door so I pick fumikage up and keep him hidden in my hand, before answering. I see yaomomo at the door. "Oh, hello yaoyorozu. What's up?" She smiled gently. "Well I heard the news about tokoyami from aizawa sensei and so I just wanted to see if I could make him some proper clothing if thats fine. I just need his measurements."

I look at fumikage and he nods enthusiastically. So I open the door and allow her to come in. I sit and watch as she measures fumikages tiny body. "Alright I think I can do something for you." We both watch as she creates tiny clothes out of the palm of her hand. She hands them to tokoyami and stands up leaving. "Thank you Yaoyorozu, you are always apriciated." I watched her blush and giggle. She scratched the back of her neck embarrassed. "No problem." She closes the door abd leaves.

I smile turning towards Fumikage who has his perfectly fitting clothes on. "Isn't she so nice fumi." I hear a deep low rumble coming from him. "Yeah. She's sooo great." His voice dripping with sarcasm. I tense up turning towards him. "What's wrong fumi?" "What's wrong? Whats wrong is the way you praised her and the way she reacted." I then realize leaning towards his tiny frame. "Your jealous~" he blushes. "Shut up Mezou." He says dangerously I laugh. "You can't do anything at least not right now. Your too tiny." He glares at me before saying. "Yeah right now."

I smirk deciding to make it up to him by picking him up, stripping him (with consent of course), and then I started to lick his body and because hes so small my tongue covered almost all of his body licking his nipples, stomach, and dick. He starts letting out pathetic whimpers and mewls as he gets closer he shouts. "Cumming mezou! I'm CUMMING!" He then cums all over my tongue and the feeling drives me crazy to the point where I lose it in my underwear. He looks at me asking if I need help but then he looks down and laughs.

I get us both cleaned up and we pass out. The next morning I feel weight on my waist and when I look I see fumikage is back to his normal size. I gasp before he grabs my face roughly. Smirking before saying "I'm not tiny anymore Mezou. You fucked up." I blush and accept my fate.

Time skip

The school week goes back to normal except I'm having a hard time walking but that's okay because i deserved it.

The end😌

(I had to re type it a little bit because I erased 300 words of it so it might not be as good as I had typed out.)