this is just a joke chapter idk what to name it🤷

Tokoyami pov

I grab the bottom of my "beak" and pull my bird shaped mask off. I set it in my closet and lay down to relax when all of the sudden. "Hey fumi-" shoji opens my door and stares at my face. Before I can get any words out he slams me to the ground.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK MEZOU!" "Wheres fumikage villain" "what!" "You heard me." He continues. To put his weight on my body before he yells. "Aizawa sensei! Theres a villain in here!" I start panicking. "No Mezou its me!" "Quiet villain." I here aizawa sensei walk in. "Good work shoji." Aizawa then grabs me and starts pulling me out of my room.

I sigh angrily after getting an idea. I let dark shadow come out of my body and they both stop in their tracks. "I told you its me. Fumikage." Shoji's face turns a beat red in embarrasment. "Wait but why do you look like a human?" I laugh "because my head is a mask. So thanks for attacking me." He blushes again before apologising along with aizawa sensei."

"Its fine just dont do it again." "Of course now if you dont mind me." Aizawa sensei says before crawling in his sleeping bag and crawling down the hall like a caterpillar. "Were not going to mention this are we?" Mezou states embarrassed. "I wont if you don't." I respond and he nods.

The end😂