what was that?

Shoji pov

I stand in the kitchen downstairs in me and fumikages apartment. Preparing dinner, today is my 35th birthday but sadly fumikage has been busy lately so we cant really celebrate like we want too. I finish dinner and set the table waiting for fumi when I get a text

Love: hey sorry I'm gonna be a little late I know its your birthday I'll make it up to you I promise.

Darling: its okay just come home safe I love you ❤

Love: I love you too ❤

I sigh putting up his food in the fridge and eating by myself. I put away the rest and wash the dishes sadly. I go upstairs and get ready for bed looking at myself in my boxers in the mirror. Wow ive never just looked at myself but I hate it.

"Gods I'm so fucking ugly. I guess things never change."
I let out a sad chuckle "what was that?" I hear a deep voice from the side of me turning I see fumikage leaning on the door frame. I gasp "fumi hey I didnt know you would be here."

He just stares at me angrily "I asked you to repeat yourself Mezou." I go silent and swallow dryly. "I said I was ugly." I mummbled loud enough for him to hear me. He sighs heavily and stares at me grabbing my arms and guiding me to the bed.

"Take off your boxers for me Mezou." I do as I'm told and slowly strip off my underwear maintaining eye contact with him the entire time. After fully stipping off my boxers he slowly takes off his clothes as well.

Staring at me while he strips slowly I lick my lips staring at his gorgeous body. He's fully naked now and he goes to grab some lube. He lays me on my stomach facing the mirror. I feel one of his fingers softly slip into my hole. Moving it around and then adding 2 more in the process stretching out my tight hole.

After he decided I'm fully stretched he slips his cock inside me filling me up. He wraps his arms around my shoulders lifting my body and grabbing my face as he fucks me from behind. Hammering his cock into my prostate. "Look at yourself. Look at how good I ruin your pretty face." He whispers in my ear as I stare at myself.

I whimper as he continuously rams into my tummy staring at myself. "I'm not gonna be nicer until you say your beautiful and you sound like you mean it." I start crying softly "I'm beautiful." He continuse his rough pace.

I start to sob uncontrollably "I'm beautiful I'm beautiful I'm beautiful!" He slows down as I start to cum. "Yes you are my love and I will spend the rest of my life and all eternity to convince you if I have too. Your beautiful and I love you. Happy birthday Mezou."

I feel him cum inside me as we both slowly pass out. "I love you too fumi."

The end👡