shower

Tokoyami pov

I take my time slowly changing out of my clothes waiting for everyone to leave. And as the last person heads out i start taking my shower. I hate showers because of the way the water feels on my feathers but i hate being dirty more, so i just deal with it. As im taking my shower i start humming to myself not paying attention to the large footsteps nearing my shower. I also dont hear my curtain opening and so i panic when i feel six large arms wrap around my body and push me into the wall.

I hear a dark chuckle in my ear "you sounded beautiful baby. But i think you would sound better screaming and sobbing my name. Dont you think so?" I blush and tremble knowing not only did he hear me humming to myself he also wants to fuck me here. "M-mezou." I stutter out and he laughs. "Sort of like that but i want you to scream my name sweetheart. " i blush madly turn towards him looking down, which i think he assumed i was sad.

"Oh im sorry fumi you dont have too i was just- you know what? Im just gonna leave sorry." And i grab his arm looking him in the eyes seeing a cute nervous look on his face. "Dont leave please..... daddy." His body  goes rigid when i whisper that in his ear and he automatically  looks more confident licking his lips and cornering me. "Lets get started then yeah?" I nod feathers ruffling.

Time skip~☆

I place my hand over my beak trying to refrain some embarrassing noises from coming out as mezou fucks me into the wall i cross my eyes panting and whinig in pleasure and as i get closer to my climax i stare mezou in the eyes and see he is equally as close. "Mezou mezou i-i cant im gonna!" "Me too!" And we cum together "OH FUCK FUMI YES AHHH UGH!" And then i hear what comes out of my mouth and both me and mezou freeze and make eye contact.

"Fumi did you just..... chirp?" And i immediately  start freaking out in embarrassment. "AH IM S-SO SORRY MEZOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND I DIDNT MEAN TO IT JUST CAME OUT AND IM REALLY SORRY I SHOULD'VE-" he puts his hand over my beak and stares me in the eyes before smirking. "I thought i would be having you scream but this. This is just as good ill be trying to do that for every other time i fuck you into nothing and he cleans me up and we go to my dorm which is closest surprisingly avoiding anyone and we lay down and cuddle.

"I love you and the cute noises you make fumi~." My face goes red before responding back "i love you too daddy." And mezou flushes and we fall asleep.

                                 😘The end😳