Childhood Friends pt3

Shoji pov

After we had seen each other again after a long time both me and fumi started to get closer. He was always super sweet and made sure I was comfortable and happy. Gods I love him so much... Wait do i love him?

I thought both me and him were just really good friends why did I realize this now?! Oh I hope things dont become awkward between us. Maybe he likes me back and I could... No I cant what if he hates me for falling in love with him? No he wouldn't but he could.

Well whatever we just need to get ready for this summer camp and things will be completely fine.

Time skip

Alright were here and oh man I'm so excited "well are you ready?" I stare down at fumikage gods I love his eyes "Oh! Yeah totally!" He smiled sweetly and we walked off to where we were gonna be staying oh man this is gonna be great!

Time skip

Things have been great so far and now we need to be in pairs. Me and fumikage are already together and miners is harrassing someone just to be with a girl. Whatever its fine lets do this thing.

We start going through and it seems pretty scary so far but I'm trying to keep my cool. But then we see some weird dude and I mean really weird is he apart of someones quirk? He stares at us and his teeth become like blades I watch as he aims for Fumikage and I push him out of the way getting hurt in the process.

Fumikage notices and goes crazy dark shadow tales over his body and starts destroying everything. I need to get Fumikage some help. I hear some footsteps and I guess dark shadow hears them too as they go to attack the noise. Its midoriya! He looks badly hurt.

I jump in and carry him on my back as we run from dark shadow. Midoriya gives me the idea of bringing dark shadow to bakugo and todoroki so we lure them to the 2. We successfully get tokoyami back to normal he looks exhausted. I am too.

Time skip

Some of us are in the hospital because of what happened and now bakugou has been kidnapped... If only I could have reached... My thoughts are interupted by fumi walking in my room. He grabs the arm that I lost an arm from. "I'm so sorry.... I could protect you." "You didnt need to protect me." He stared at me "then why'd you push me out of the way?"

I look to him sadly "my arms are disposable. Yours aren't" I watch as he gets angry. He roughly grabs my shoulder leaning in close to my face "I dont care if its true or not. Don't you ever say that about yourself again. Do you understand me?" My throat goes dry and I nod. "Verbal." "Yes I understand fumi."

He backs up "please dont say that again I'll be going. But before I do i need to thank you. Why didnt you just leave? Both you and midoriya could've gotten killed by shadow." I chuckle "well when you love someone-" my eyes go wide. I did not just say that.

I watch him smirk "continue." I cover my face in embarrasment. He laughs sweetly and presses his beak to the top of my head mimicking him kissing it. He then leans in my ear "I love you too my dear sweet Mezou~" I blush harder if possible. "Goodnight love." "Goodnight." I hear him chuckling as he leaves the room.

The end🐘