gender bent

Tokoyami pov

Yesterday the class had gotten into some trouble with a villian and while we were fighting I got hit with a quirk, I didn't feel any different yesterday but I woke up today and my hair was a lot longer, and my voice wad higher pitched until I realized that I had been turned into a female!

I dont know what to do, I guess I should bring it up with Mezou maybe he knows what to do.

Time skip

I was right in front of his door and I knocked gently. He opened the door and a look of surpise crowded his features and brought me into his room. "So at the fight yesterday you got hit with a quirk and this is what it did?" I nod embarrassed. He gebtly holds my hand before saying "I think your attractive no matter what." It makes me blush with how generous he can be. "Thank you Mezou."

He kisses the top of my head smiling at me when he starts squirming. "What's wrong?" I ask, he blushes abd responds "I was wondering if it would be okay for us to have sex like this?" I start blushing but, I know I can trust Mezou so I nod and he gently sets me down on his futon.

Time skip

"Oh gods~ your tongue is so good Mezou." He hums before continuing to eat me out. Digging his tongue deep inside of me considering how long it is. He presses his tongue against my sweet spot making me cry out in pleasure. Before he morphs a hand into mouth to say praises like "you taste so good, I love you more than anything, I would do anything to make you happy." And without warning I cum on his tongue.

He pulls back up wiping his mouth before grabbing lube, pouring it on his fingers, and spreading it to warm it up "do i have your consent fumi?" I blush, he's always been a gentleman and I nod. He smiles and kisses me before putting a finger in my pussy slowly as to not hurt me. He gently moves it around until I'm comfortable, then he adds a second finger and starts scissoring, kissing me to make me feel better.

He then adds the final finger and does the same, moving it gently and scissoring to prepare me. "I'm ready Mezou." He looks me in the eyes and nods, grabbing a condom and rolling it on after pinching the tip and lubing himself up and then lubing up with the condom on, before lining up and pushing in gently stretching me out, filling me up, the stretch burning. He then waits patiently for me to relax and get comfortable. I nod and he slowly starts thrusting in and out making me moan slightly before he speeds up thrusting fast and rough, starting to make me scream everytime he slams into my g spot. And I feel my stomach coil as he continues to fuck my brains out. I then scream "FUCK MEZOU CUMMING~!" he whines "ME TOO~" I then squirt roughly on his cock. And he cums inside my body and the condom. He then lays on me and passes out as I also slowly drift into sleep in his arms.

The end🍫