sparring

Tokoyami pov

I don't understand why aizawa sensei has decided to put me and shoji together in a sparring match and I dont mean to sound cocky but it just seems a bit unfair. Jeez that sounded super cocky ugh might as well get this match over with. As we both walk out into the large empty space we both get ready to fight the other and then we hear the signal that shows that the fight is starting.

He starts sprinting towards me automatically and I send dark shadow out but he dodges every hit dark shadow throws at him. And I realize I need to start dodging so I start to move away from him trying to hit me and I avoid the majority of them but he successfully hit me in the face once and gods does it hurt but I must continue fighting so once I'm able to get a far enough distance I send dar shadow towards him again and he dodges almost all of it until.

"AGH!" I hear a sickening crunch sound along with him shouting before he falls on the floor and I start panicking and I run towards him as I see him clutching his hand and as I go to look at it I see two of his fingers are bent backwards. And it makes me feel a bit queasy just looking at it and the last thing I remember is our classmates running at me and shoji. I wake up in a chair in recovery girls office.

I look over and see Mezou sitting up "hello fumikage. Recovery girl left for a little bit if you were wondering." I stand up and quickly wrap my arms around him crying into his chest. "Hey.. Whats wrong?" I look at him as he has a gentle smile on his face. "I-I hurt you and I'm so so sorry Mezou I couldn't even protect you at the training camp and now I physically hurt you. What is wrong with me?"

He looks at me sadly "Fumikage you had no obligation to have to protect me if anything I got hurt because I protected you. And hey this was just a little accident you didnt mean it right?" I nod "then whats the problem. I get it your still upset about the training camp but no one could've predicted that and we all are just glad that what happened didnt get worse I mean imagine if you were kidnapped too. I mean I wouldnt be able to live with myself if that happened."

"Look what I'm trying to say is no one blames you. You couldnt control your quirk and thats fine it happens okay?" I smile weakly at Mezou "yeah okay." "I'm sorry" both me and Mezou look to see dark shadow looking upset. And Mezou chuckles "nobody blames you either. I mean who could blame somebody that cute." Dark shadow giggles before going back into my body. " so just dont worry about it anymore promise?" I look over at him "promise" and he pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.

😌The end😳