Begging

(Hello! I chose bottom shoji for this one but the next chapter will be bottom tokoyami 😊)

Shoji pov

I sigh knocking on fumikges door. "Come in!" I walk in as he's studying. I see him glance at me before smirking and completely ignoring me. I start to get mad. I cant believe hes completely ignoring me! He knows I'm uncomfortable right now! I shift from my right foot to my left feeling the dildo shift within me.

"Take it out." I growl. He turns towards me unamused "oh I'm sorry was that a request or are you telling me?" He glares. I look down nervously. "Man after all the time i took yesterday to teach you a lesson about manners, such a shame. Though this is going to be the only problem you give me right? Because I will teach you again."

Thoughts of last night flood my mind, about being tied down unable to move as I got hit with a riding crop over and over. I flush before shaking my head no and falling to my knees in front of him. "Good. Though I was really hoping you'd say something oh well that's fine. But you really want me to take the dildo out?" I nod enthusiastically. He chuckles "beg."

I put my head down showing my submission "please take it out sir. I shouldnt have been bratty with you. Today your the Dom, and I should have respected that. I'm sorry." "Youve been taught well." He pats my head before laying me on my back gently. He pulls my jeans down and starts slowly taking it out. While he continues to pull it out he asks "have you cum yet?"

I shake my head no and he just nods. He pulls the dildo until its only the tip and he shoves it back in. Having me scream in pleasure. "AHHH! Sir! Please!" He laughs continuously fucking me with the dildo as I let out screams of pleasure. "Your so fucked out of your mind you dont even know what your begging for do you?"

"No..." I whimper as he laughs at me. For the next 5 minutes hes fucking me with this dildo roughly. And I feel the sign that I'm about to cum. So I warn him "sir! Sir! I'm cumming!" He laughs not stopping his movements. "Good cum like a little brat." And I feel everything tighten up as I cum roughly onto my stomach.

He pulls the dildo out and lays me down praising me telling me how good I did as I slowly drift off to sleep.

The end💙