Threesome w/DS pt2

Shoji pov

(dark shadow is non-binary in this because idk what they are really 🤷)

My mind wonders to what I last remember dark shadow saying after our threesome. "So there's gonna be a next time right?" And my brain fully registered what they said the next day. So now I know theres going to be a next time, of me and fumi having a threesome, with dark shadow. I feel a small hand on my shoulder, as I look up from the couch. I see fumi standing behind me, tilting his head as to go ask to go somewhere to speak privately.

As I follow him we enter the elevator to the second floor, to the boys side of the dorm, presumably going to his room. He opens the door and steps to the side, allowing me to enter first. I blushed at the gesture but I walked into his dorm. He sits down on his bed and pats the spot next to him.

I sit down and look at him, waiting for him to speak. "Mezou." I lift my head higher, to seem like I'm paying more attention. He turns towards me, "would you like to have the other threesome with dark shadow now?" I blushed at the thought of it. Before I remembered we have intense training tomorrow. "I would fumi but tomorrow we have training, and I want to be able to walk properly during such."

He stares me in the eyes before laughing loudly. "What?" I ask confused as to why he was laughing so hard. "Your acting like there weren't all those times when you pounded me right before training, or practice. I'm just returning the favor. With your consent of course." The thought of being treated roughly as fumi gets his revenge turns me on to no end. I nod thinking about what him and dark shadow are going to do to me again.

"Hello Mezou, hows my little boy doing?" "Good." I mumble nervously. They laugh at me, knowing that I'm weak against them. Dark shadow turns their hand way bigger than my body. Trapping me on fumikges bed. I thrash and struggle knowing I'm not stronger than dark shadow, I whimper pathetically in defeat and pleasure. I feel fumikage start to finger me open with lube on his fingers of course.

He stretches out my tight hole to be able to ram himself deep into my stomach. After deeming my hole to be loose enough fumi removes his fingers and plants himself in front of my entrance, looking me deep in the eyes for any sign that I'm not comfortable. But he doesnt find any and starts pushing in. After burying himself to the hilt. He waits till I nod before he starts thrusting into me.

He then starts ramming deeper and deeper into my stomach. "Poor thing, your gonna have such a hard time training, who even knows if your gonna be able to stand the whole time. That would be adorable, to watch you you fall to the floor pathetically, because your legs couldn't carry your body anymore." The thoughts that go through my mind are enough to make me scream in pleasure as I cum pathetically hard.  Fumi smirks at me and kisses my forehead as I slowly fall asleep. The last thing I hear him say is "have fun training tomorrow my dear Mezou, I love you." I mumble i love you too before blacking out.

The end😴