puppy

(This involves pet play and if your ot into that I'm sorry)

Shoji pov

I sat at my computer staring at it. Fumikage has mentioned he wanted to try something like that before and I wanted to indulge him. I shakily put it in the online cart and payed for it. Now all I have to do is wait for it to come in the mail.

2 weeks later

It came today and I'm super scared because fumikage's out for the day and that means I have a bit of time to try it out to see if I like it. I'm kinda nervous hoping I picked out a good one but my insecurities can wait. I then went to put it on.

I blushed seeing the way the ears fit on my head and the way the tail is pressed inside of me.

I hear the front door open and fumikage's deep voice from downstairs

I hear the front door open and fumikage's deep voice from downstairs. "Mezou! I'm home." I panic and cover myself with the blanket. I hear the door open. "Mezou? Why are you hiding?" "Because I'm embarrassed." He chuckles softly, making me let my guard down.

"Why are you em-" he pulled the blanket off and now hes just staring at my body. I watch him swallow nervously as his breath hitches. "Su-surprise?" He stares me down grabbing my hand and pulling off the bed before circling me stopping at my backside and having his breath hitch again.

He tugs on the tail gently making me grunt at the feeling. He stops and walks away before he comes back with a blindfold, and a leash. "Do I have your consent to start a scene Mezou?" I nod. He stares me in the eyes with a serious look on his face and I know the scene has started.

"Sit." I blush and fall to my knees before sitting on the floor like a dog. "Good boy." I blush and bark which has him physically shuddering. I watch him undo his belt and unbutton his pants. "Suck." I nod and get to work, sucking him off. He starts grunting and groaning so I know hes close. I feel him cum down my throat with no warning.

"Come on lets go to the living room my good boy." I blush as he pulls me along using the leash as we go downstairs and into the living room. When we get to the living room he pushes me down and lubes up his fingers as he puts one in and starts fingering me.

He now is up to 3 fingers and is using them to stretch me before using his cock. He pulls out his fingers and lubes up his cock before pushing it inside me filling full. He then starts pounding me with his cock as I meal and scream in pleasure before my stomach coils "I'm cumming I'm cumming!" He laughs at me not slowing down as I can on his cock.

I feel his cock filling me up and leaving me to have his jizz pouring from my abused hole. "I love you Mezou." I start falling asleep mumbling "love you too." Passing out.

The end💕