Be good

(These next 4 chapters are all requests there not my idea!)

Shoji pov

Me and fumikage where sitting in his car as we went to go visit my parents. It was going to be about a day drive so we were going to stop at a hotel. But it was starting to get really hard to focus on how much longer we had left with the feeling of the vibrator buzzing against my prostate.

I started to pant forgetting how long ive had it in for. Fumikage keeps teasing me with it and I cant relax. So I've been pretty tense this whole trip. He grips my thigh suddenly making me tense a little more so he pulls away a bit to make sure I'm comfortable before continuing "stop squirming."

I pant and start to tremble. "I'm t-trying its just r-really hard~" he smirks grinding his hand roughly on my cock through my jeans making me whimper. "I'm sure thats not the only thing thats really hard huh?" I grunt staring at him "stop being mmm~ so mean please~" he chuckles moving his hand back to the steering wheel.

He glances at me, so I stare at him. He grabs my chin roughly leaning into my ear "remember you cum before we get to the hotel and your gonna be in so much trouble you understand me?" I nod blushing. He lets go and continues to pay more attention to the road.

30 minutes pass and I slowly feel my tummy coil I whimper and cover my mouth. He glances at me but ignores it. I then feel every muscle in my body tense trying hard not to show it on my face but my mouth betrays me by having me let out a held out mewl. Fumi turns towards my after pulling over.

"Mezou did you just cum?" Realizing I could probably get away with it I lie. "No." He stares at me before grabbing my hair and yanking my head back. I feel myself weakly throb. He whispers "then why is there such a large fucking cum stain on your jeans? Hm?" I whimper "please sir I'm sorry." He smirks "not yet your not."

He starts the car up again and drives into an abandoned parking lot parking and unbuckling his seat belt he stares me in the eyes before wrapping a hand around my throat. "Now sweetheart lets play~" I feel myself throb and clench at those words. Before nodding.

He grabs me and pushes me too the backseat, he yanks my hair back as I grunt. He pulls my pants down and sets them on the floor of the car. He pulls out the vibrator grabbing lube he put in his pocket. He lubes up his fingers before sticking one in me moving it around to get me used to it before adding a second and doing the same thing. He then adds a third one and makes a scissoring motion.

He pulls his fingers out before lubing up his cock. He stares me in the eyes putting his hand on my cheek gently "are you okay with this?" I nod and his personality completely changes. "Good let me fuck you so good that anytime you sit down you feel it in your tummy."

I moan and nod as he grabs my hips and fits himself inside me filling me up. Waiting for me to get comfortable enough to nod. I nod and he starts immediately slamming his hips against my ass as I feel him ramming his cock deep inside me. It has me screaming very quickly. "Aw~ whats wrong~? Is it too much for you~?"

I stick my tongue out and nod not being able to respond with words. He continues slamming inside me. I start to feel my tummy coil and I squeeze the chair. He smirks pounding harder. I start screaming his name as he continues going until I cum. "Fumi Fumi FUMI! CUMMING!"

And then he stops and lets me hang on the edge. He pulls out and jerks off cumming on my face. Before he climbs back in the front seat. "You came without me so I came without you." I start thrashing and whimpering. But I climb in the front seat with my hard cock still out. Fumi turns to me grabbing it and giving it 2 rough strokes making me meet my end. "Ugh~ ugh UGH~" he chuckles as I cum.

He smirks at me kissing my forehead as I slowly pass out. I hear "goodnight my love."

The end😳