Werewolf shoji

(This is also a request! Not my idea!)

Tokoyami pov

We were all sitting downstairs in the dorms. It was weird that I hadn't seen Mezou once today. I then hear a couple voices walking to the opening of the dorms; everybody turned to see all might, present mic, and aizawa sensei. We all looked at them confused, "whats going on?" I heard uraraka ask gently.

All might sighs and turns toward us "it would appear that young shoji had been hit by a quirk that fused parts of an animal with himself. So to say it simply he is a werewolf as it would be said." I watch the girls eyes light up. "Where is he?!" "What does he look like?!"

"You guys will see him in a moment he's just with recovery girl." Aizawa sensei states tiredly. All the teachers turn to us and tell us to be patient and to have a good night. And they leave. "I can't wait to see shoji!" Ashido shouts.

Just then the door opens once again to reveal shoji with gray almost silver colored ears and the same colored tail. Everybody immediately swarms him freaking him out, asking to touch the ears and tail. He politely agrees and I watch him seem to get aroused by the touch making him automatically say that he was tired, as he left to his dorm.

Both me and dark shadow then went to his dorm as well and knocked on the door. He opened and allowed us inside. I decided to grab his tail and he moaned. We both started to blush. "Dont do that a-again." I nod having him let his guard down before doing it a second time.

"I told you to stop doing it Fumikage~. Dont make me make you regret it." I feel shivers tremvle through my body as I grab his tail one last time and he pins me to the floor. Making a deep growling like noise. "Seems like you need a punishment fumi~. And before I do that are you okay with this?" I nod and he stares blankly at me. "Vocal answers baby." I swallow nervously "Yes I want this." "Good."

Time skip because I'm tired

I feel his thick slicked up fingers entering my tight hole as he stretches me out for his cock. He moves them around and starts pressing on my prostate. "Ugh Mezou~" he smirks and I watch his tail wag a little bit. 'Cute'  think.

He then pulls out his fingers and looks me in the eyes asking for consent. I mouth the word yes and he lines up his cock pushing it inside me. I grunt as he fills my tight pathetic hole. He lets me get used to the stretch and waits for my consent. And I nod.

He starts grinding slowly before ramming himself in me hitting my prostate in the process. He continues to hammer his cock into my tummy as i feel my tummy coil my moans start to get louder and more pathetic. His moans start to do the same letting me know hes also close.

I grab onto his shoulders desperately. "Please im cumming!" He whimpers. "Me too~!" I watch his tail wag as were both brought over the edge. And I black out.

I wake up to him wrapping three of his arms around me. He presses his lips to the top of my head "goodnight love." I smile "goodnight my dear Mezou."

The end👪