threesome pt3

Tokoyami pov

After the night we had with oijiro me and Mezou decided to have him in our relationship but he declined and said he had feelings for two other people. But me and Mezou didn't mind.. I just wish he could cone back again so I can be topped this time. I told Mezou how I felt and he agreed so we went to speak to oijiro again hoping he wouldn't be mad.

We gently knock on the door. "Come in!" Both me and Mezou just open the door nervous to come in but we do hesitantly. "H-hey um I'm so sorry for coming in like this unexpected but I have a question. And you can say no! But I just wanted to ask if you'd be willing to have one more threesome with Mezou topping and me bottoming?" He looks at me and then at Mezou before saying "I will. But can you help me get with um..." We both look at him excitedly.

"You don't need to tell us who you like we can help any way and we wont judge." Mezou stated calmly oijiro shook his head no before whispering "ha..k..re and sh..n..so." We look at him confused "what?" I ask "H-hagakure and sh-shinso." We both smile gently "of course we will." He smiles at us.

~Time skip~

"Hah- oh god ugh so good~" "ah oh ungh mez-mezou." He chuckles darkly at us moving his fingers faster "you know you both love it. And oijiro this is the first time you get to feel my big fat cock inside you." Oijiro nods biting his lip before his eyes go crossed and he starts panting faster "wait stop im gonna cum!" "Thats the plan gorgeous" "AGH UGH YES!" Oijiro cums on mezous fingers panting and I'm not to far behind "OH FUCK YES UNGH MEZOU!" And I finish. Mezou cracks his knuckles laughing evilly. "Lets have some fun yeah?"

*another time skip because I'm tired*

I look up making eye contact with oijiro who gently pushes into me before his dick is fully deep inside me he looks at me and then turns back to Mezou who's buried inside him. Mezou smirks and nods licking his lips. Oijiro than pulls back until only the tip of his cock is inside before slamming into me over and over whimpering,moaning, and letting out small mewls everytime he pulls out which buries Mezou deep inside him.

He starts going faster which makes my stomach twist in pleasure and my eyes cross "Cumming cumming CUMMING! AGH UNGH OH YES!" And I squirt on mine and oijiros chests his eyes cross as Mezou than slams into him and the last understandable thing I hear oijiro say is "please~" before I feel him cum and fill my stomach with his jizz and behind him I hear mezou grunting with release. They both lay on top of me and I say "thank you oijiro. We'll help you get your boyfriend and girlfriend." I smile as he covers his face in embarrasment.

Time skip sorry

Both me and Mezou start pushing oijiro near shinso and hagakure's lockers to put two notes into and he panics so Mezou grabs both notes and puts them in the lockers and we leave. Later we drag oijiro to the rooftop where he is going to confess as we hide behind the building. "What if they say no? What do I do then?" Mezou grabs his face "you be proud you tried" and oijiro nods as we go hide and hear the door open "oijiro?" We hear two voice one high pitched the other deep. "Look I know that this is straightforward but I need to tell you two that I like you and I have for a very long time and if you reject me I hope we can still be friends." Silence we hear nothing until we hear a quiet kiss sound before "we both have loved you too oijiro and we would be happy to date you.

Both me and Mezou silently celebrate as we hear them all leave happy and now dating.

                       🤗The end😖

(Sorry if its not that good I'm just super tired from school)