Desperate~

Tokoyami pov

It was just I normal day. I was sitting in my room reading a book. But something was different, normally when I read I'm alone but this time I had shoji there, but he was on his knees blind folded with a gag in his mouth and humping my foot.

As I continue to read he starts humping harder and faster and his pathetic moans get louder through the gag so I remove my foot and he thrashes around confused. "You didnt ask baby. You always need to ask before you cum. And now you made me lose my page I think you need to be punished~." He shook his head no. How cute. He's like a little virgin. I chuckle. "I want you to use your quirk to beg to me baby." He blushes but turns one of his hands to a mouth and sets it on my thigh before speaking. "P-please sir. I need it so bad, I'm sorry for not being a good boy I'll be better I promise."

His voice horse and sore sounding as I stare at him with a sneer. "Okay I'll let you cum on one condition. You have to go to class tomorrow with a vibrator in and if you cum in your pants." I lean in to his ear whispering huskily "I'm gonna take you back to your dorm and treat you like my personal fleshlight. Understood?"

He nods and I wrap my hand around his neck " verbal answers baby." I say sternly. "Y-yes sir." He struggles to get out. And an idea pops in my head. "You have sensitive ears right Mezou?" He flushes darker. "Y-yeah why?" "Thats all I needed to hear. Feel free to keep humping my foot." He nods and I lean towards his ear and lick it, he gasps and I smirk. So I do it again and his body jerks so I start licking his ear. I then dig my tongue in his ear and he starts crying out like a whore. "F-FUMI OH~ YES AHH!" I grin continuing my actions. Before he starts screaming "FUMI FUMI YOUR TONGUE I-I CANT AHHH FUCK YEAH THANK YOOOHHH AHHG~!" He starts squirting in his pants tossing his head back crying for mercy as I grind my foot into his dick snickering.

"Aw is the poor boy over sensitive~." He nods "YES PLEASE STOP~!" I laugh removing my foot as Mezou slumps forward. And I grab his chin and stare him in the eyes "tomorrow your gonna have a nice vibrator and remeber you can't cum~." I smile kissing him on the forehead as he nods.

"Hey I wasnt to rough was i?" "No Fumikage you were fucking perfect. I honestly blacked out for a second." I smile "it was that good?" He nods shyly smiling at me. "Thanks for doing this for me". " anything for you my dear but we need to sleep. Tomorrows gonna be really eventful~." I wink as Mezou blushes. "Good night my little prince." I whisper and I hear a quiet whisper back "goodnight sir~." I blush falling asleep with Mezou in my arms.

The end ❤

(Sorry this one isnt as good I was just really tired and unmotivated. Thanks for being patient 😍)