52 You Hate The Snow

~Raleigh's POV~

     "Liam?!" I exclaim as I see him driving a black shiny and new ATV into camp. What the hell did he do?! There's a brief case tied to the side with another bag, plus the backpack on his back.

     "Hey princess." He greets me as he gets off and walks over to me.

     "What did you do?" I demand.

"What do you mean?" Liam asks, pulling me close from around my waist and placing his lips on mine.

"What's with all this stuff and the ATV?! Did you rob a bank?!"

"Not a bank..."

"YOU ROBBED A STORE?!" I scream and he scratches the back of his head, looking down. I push him away and hit him upside the head.

"What were you thinking?!"

"Ow! Listen I did what I had to make sure all of us are set for life! Only one person died in the process!"

"YOU KILLED SOMEONE?! YOU KILLED THE JOHNSONS?!"

"What?! No! It was a rude worker at the jewelry store! I wouldn't kill the Johnsons!"

"Wait, you saw Maggie?!" I yell, my anger and jealousy burning out of control.

"I-I...yes."

"WHY?! DID YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT SHE WASN'T GOOD IN BED ANYMORE?!"

"What?! No! Raleigh, that's not-"

"DID YOU HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE IF SHE SPARKED THE SAME FEELING AS SHE ONCE DID?!"

"Raleigh-"

"DID YOU FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH HER?!"

"I LOVE YOU!" Liam screams, cutting me off and then he sighs, grabbing me and kissing me aggressively. When we pull apart we put our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you, Raleigh. It's always going to be you. I stole some jewelry and pawned it off for cash. Four million dollars. We are set now princess. We can have our house, everyone can have their homes back. We can start over. Just us. No more lies. No more running."

       "I love you too, Liam. You know you're the only one for me."

"Good. Now go hang out with your girls while I borrow the boys to help me."

"Liam, are you planning a surprise?"

"My lips are sealed, mi amore." Liam promises me and I grin, leaning into him to kiss his lips softly.

"Mhm. Your lips are soft." I mumble under my breath, going back in for more.

"Princess I love you and your lips, however I have to get this done."

       "Fine." I mutter as I let him go. He walks over to Cody, Randy and Ethan. I roll my eyes at them. Zoey, Zaya and Tillie walk over to me and we sit watch the losers that we call boyfriends.

      "What do you think they're planning?" Tillie asks softly.

      "Proposals, obviously. They have to make sure none of ours are the same or at the same time." Zoey responds, rolling her eyes.

      "WHAT?!" Zaya exclaims, shocked.

      "This is news to you?" I ask Zaya, raising my eyebrows in shock. It's pretty obvious when a man is about to propose or that he's trying to propose.