61 Shake What Your Momma Gave You

+Liam's POV+

WARNING: Some Sexual Scenes Will Take Place In This Chapter

I can't believe it. Raleigh is my wife. I did it. I married the love of my life. I married my princess. My everything. My reason for believing in love, light and life. My grin doesn't leave my face as I walk hand in hand with Raleigh back up the aisle; this time as husband and wife. Our guests go inside for hors d'oeuvres and some drinks but Raleigh and I go back inside to the room where she got ready. It has more space than the one I had.

     Once we get there, I close the door and lock it. I look my beautiful wife up and down. I get her all to myself now. I walk towards her as she sits on the little couch with a smirk. I bend down onto my knees to kiss her soft lips. Raleigh's hands tangle themselves in my hair and mine make my way down the back of her dress. We break away for air and set our foreheads against each others.

"I'm yours, Liam. I'm all yours." Raleigh says and I grin.

"I know, princess. And I am yours." I say back. Her legs wrap around my waist and I groan.

"You're my wife now but I don't think you want it to be on a couch."

"We can do other things." Raleigh tells me with a smirk and pushes me back as she kneels on the ground too.

"Oh no. You're in a wedding dress. I'll try not to make a mess." I tell her with a wicked smirk. I pick her up and set her back on the couch, kneeling back in front of her. I put my ass on my heels so I'm lower and I place my hands on each of her thighs; rubbing them up and down. I look up to Raleigh and I see her nod at me. I grin and lift her wedding dress all the way up above her waist and I push it back behind her.

      "Are you going to be able to keep quiet?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow and she lets out a small gasp.

     "I-I don't know." Raleigh answers.

     "Hmm, looks like we're about to find out." I give her a final smirk before ducking down between her smooth legs.

      "White lace panties? Hmm, do you want to keep these?" I ask Raleigh and look up to see her nodding. I duck down again and put my hands on her upper thighs as I kiss up her legs to her panties. I grab them in between my teeth and slowly pull them down off of her.

      "I'll keep these next to you. Just incase you can't keep quiet." I tell her as I grin, going back down.

      I bite my lip looking at Raleigh's already dripping pussy. She's so wet and I haven't even touched her yet. I gently trail my fingertips around her pussy and Raleigh whimpers at my gentleness.

     "You're so wet, already aren't you baby? Hmm. What are you going to do when my mouth is sucking you dry?" I ask her and she whimpers more.

     "Do you want more?" I ask as I make eye contact with her and she quickly nods her head. I grin and quicken my pace and I add a bit more pressure. Raleigh let's out a moan and I groan.

       "Mo-more!" She begs me and I take my fingers away and start sucking her wetness up. Then I dip back down and latch my mouth onto her wet pussy. I flick my tongue against her clit and suck it as much as I possibly can as Raleigh pushes my head deeper into her pussy. I push my tongue in and out of her as she clenches around me.

     "F-fuck! Li-Liam!" Raleigh moans, leaning back. I groan at her moans and gasps as she grips my hair roots tighter. Raleigh lets out a moan/screech as she cums all over my face. She gasps as her back relaxes. I lick her cum off of my face and smirk at her.