12 That's Two Questions

+Liam's POV+

Raleigh doesn't say anything for awhile. She just stares at me, as if she can't believe I think that she doesn't love Ethan. I know she doesn't. I can tell. She doesn't smile a pure smile when she's with him. She doesn't sit close to him automatically or lean into his movements. Her mind isn't of him. I know it's not. How? Well, I've gotten good at reading people.

      "It's none of your business." Raleigh finally says, shaking her head.

"Isn't it? After all Ethan is my best friend."

"I'm not having this conversation with you. It doesn't matter who I love or why I'm dating someone."

"It does if it's my best friend!"

"Why? Do you think I'm using him?!" Raleigh yells at me, her eyes burning with anger.

"Who knows?! Maybe you are, maybe you aren't! Maybe you are going to break his heart because someone broke yours! I don't know! That's why I'm asking!" I yell at her. I just take a deep breath.

      "'Maybe you are going to break his heart because someone broke yours'?" She repeats, slowly and carefully. When I don't say anything, Raleigh continues talking.

      "Is that what happened to you? Did you break all of those girls hearts so no one breaks yours? Because it hurt too much before and you never want to go through that again?"

       "It doesn't matter."

      "Yes Liam, it does."

"I don't see how." I tell her as I shake my head. She looks at me and sighs.

      "Because Ethan is your best friend. I should know what happened to my boyfriend's best friend but also my brother's best friend."

"I'm not having this conversation with you." I tell her, narrowing my eyes at her. She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"You started this conversation by asking why I was dating Ethan if I didn't love him! Which is ridiculous!"

"Is it?" I ask, looking at her. Raleigh glares at me and slaps me across the face. I don't flinch, just look back at her with a smirk.

"You don't love him. Anyone can see it."

"You're just jealous that he has a real woman in his bed and you don't." Raleigh hisses at me. Her voice full of venom and hate. Oh, I'm going to have with this one.

"Oh really? You think you are so much better in bed than any of the girls I've been with? Sounds to me like you are the jealous one."

"What have I to be jealous about? The whores who get tossed away like candy wrappers? The heartbroken sluts who lose a piece of themselves? The hoes who have to tell their parents that they got knocked up? Or tell their parents that they have an STD? Yeah, I'm so jealous."

"Slut shaming is wrong."

"Don't tell me what is wrong and what is right when you are the one who kills people!"

      "You have no proof if I actually have killed someone! You are just assuming! Like always! You always assume things about people!"

"I'm the one assuming things?! You just assumed that I didn't love Ethan!"

"That's because you don't!" I yell at Raleigh. Does she think we are all dumb?! It's clear to see that she doesn't love him. Girls act like they can hide whatever they want with a simple lie. But they're wrong. We can see through their lies. Well I can at least.